Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I hope none of you ever visit Japan, their microwave technology will blow your mind. Metal in a microwave isn't frown upon there.

I hope none of you ever visit Japan, their microwave technology will blow your mind. Metal in a microwave isn't frown upon there.

I've been to Japan, beautiful place, but pretty far to travel to heat up my vials. I did enjoy the heated toilet seats tho, that would be great during Canadian winters.

Asian cultures have the bathroom experience nailed down. They are brilliant.

Haha brother both my best and worst bathroom experiences were in Asia. I visited a washroom at a gas station in Malaysia about an hour outside of KL where the only form of cleansing was scooping water out of a large drum with a sauce pan and using my bare hands to rub it clean. All I could think about was what kind of parasites were in that large drum of water. I ran inside to buy a box of kleenex, nearly shit my pants waiting to pay but it was worth the peace of mind not having to bathe in the communal ass-water.

There are also restaurants in Thailand and elsewhere in SEAsia that don't have toilets, just a hole in the floor connected to the plumbing. Pretty hard to aim at that hole if the spicy Thai food you just ate isn't sitting well.

Certain microwaves sold in Japan do much more than just microwave food, like their toilets do more than just flush.

I posted a while back about a tren ace kit that looked milky. I heated one of the vials up.. not AS milky but certainly not clear AND…. Found a floater. Looks like a tiny piece of filter I assume….. all the other kits I’ve bought look crystal clear so far

250g berberine landed international to Canada. Three week-ish. I know it's not a banned substance, but so much cheaper than the 500mg caps at the health food store; by close to 5x cheaper!

250g berberine landed international to Canada. Three week-ish. I know it's not a banned substance, but so much cheaper than the 500mg caps at the health food store; by close to 5x cheaper!
How much for 250 g? The price list has 100 g and a earlier post quoted $180 for 1 kg.