Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hard to beat? Bro his prices are UNBEATABLE

Also his testosterone i used was the best I ever had in my life and I had a shit ton of different labs and even pharmagrade test but his was by far the strongest shit I ever had

I just switched over to the QSC Test C, and I can literally feel the difference. I am strong as fuck on this shit. This is only feels, so take it for what it's worth.

International order and domestic arrived in the same day! International took 3 weeks and domestic 3 business days.

Making another order soon! Fucking excellent!

Attachments

• 32EFD435-6827-46F6-9704-C40F3DF292E4.jpeg
    32EFD435-6827-46F6-9704-C40F3DF292E4.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 176
International order. exactly 18 days. and i received the package. USA . qingdao my respect .
but there is not one dhb vial ...placed an order for 5 vials

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 161
this is a dhb vial. he has these crystals. this is normal? in Npp bottles and Cypionate test everything is fine.
Or is it from mct oil? what is this ? can i use it

Attachments

• 31834FC1-FB08-4282-86EA-E8549AAE8727.jpeg
    31834FC1-FB08-4282-86EA-E8549AAE8727.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
International order. exactly 18 days. and i received the package. USA . qingdao my respect .
but there is not one dhb vial ...placed an order for 5 vials
Why would you place an order for 5 vials? I’m almost certain it’s cheaper to buy a kit of 10.

What are you going to do with 5 vials of DHB? I’m pretty sure my girlfriends hamster runs more gear than that

Why would you place an order for 5 vials? I’m almost certain it’s cheaper to buy a kit of 10.

What are you going to do with 5 vials of DHB? I’m pretty sure my girlfriends hamster runs more gear than that
I made a big order. I just clarified that dhb made 5 vials) - I will use this drug for the first time, I have a favorite drug for a long time - if dhb doesn’t surprise me, then it’s not a pity to throw away 5 vials))))

I made a big order. I just clarified that dhb made 5 vials) - I will use this drug for the first time, I have a favorite drug for a long time - if dhb doesn’t surprise me, then it’s not a pity to throw away 5 vials))))
I was just busting your balls man lol. You’ll like DHB, If you don’t tolerate tren well…DHB is for you. Very tolerable and good gains.