Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Okay to be clearer, can anyone compare QSC's HGH to any of TP's HGH?

Ordered from TP before, but QSC's price seems hard to beat. Searching on the topic I've found 2 people who've tried both and they both had the complete opposite opinions.

Okay to be clearer, can anyone compare QSC's HGH to any of TP's HGH?

Ordered from TP before, but QSC's price seems hard to beat. Searching on the topic I've found 2 people who've tried both and they both had the complete opposite opinions.
Hard to beat? Bro his prices are UNBEATABLE

Also his testosterone i used was the best I ever had in my life and I had a shit ton of different labs and even pharmagrade test but his was by far the strongest shit I ever had

What's the price + shipping on domestic vs int on their hgh and hcg?
You are asking a european, and you are american. It's not the same prices.

International:
hgh 100ui $55/kit
> 10 kits $52/kit
> 20 kits $50/kit
> 100 kits $45/kit

Shipping will depend on gross weight, for example 6 kits $39, 12 kits $58 etc...

Domestic HGH:
$70/kit + $10 shipping using USPS.

HCG available only international : 10x2500iu $70
for 10 kits $60/kit (= $6/vial of 2500iu)

Going to get some igf1 pulled Saturday morning. I inject 5iu every night before bed. What’s the optimal time to get labs pulled for igf1? Should i skip my night dose and do it in the AM?

No one else has reported any pip from they're test e that I'm aware of. I think a few have reported pip with primo, but sometimes that's normal with from what I've read.
But I've never had any real pip from test e and I probably had all different kinds of oil, I'm sure. Maybe 20 different sources over the years.
had some pip from T E but I attribute that to virgin muscle.. it is much better now but man the first few weeks were fucking rough.