Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How does ordering via Alibaba work? I'd prefer to save the 8% on bitcoin. Also, regarding shipment, is the "reship service to USA" option something you'd buy beforehand as an insurance or is that if a shipment fails?

How does ordering via Alibaba work? I'd prefer to save the 8% on bitcoin. Also, regarding shipment, is the "reship service to USA" option something you'd buy beforehand as an insurance or is that if a shipment fails?
For alibaba payment, you provide shipping info, and you receive an alibaba link to pay a fake legal item using credit card or other available payment options ;)

Reship service to USA is a line we are using for customers who doesn't want to take risks with customs, even that we have a 100% pass rate to USA.

We ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then to customer's address domestically.

For alibaba payment, you provide shipping info, and you receive an alibaba link to pay a fake legal item using credit card or other available payment options ;)

Reship service to USA is a line we are using for customers who doesn't want to take risks with customs, even that we have a 100% pass rate to USA.

We ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then to customer's address domestically.
Hello,

I mailed you yesterday but have not heard back. I did not give shipping info yet. Are emails ignored if they forget this info?

Its super easy. As for europeans it offers debit cards, bank transfer and so on. Very easy to follow and go through and the money is usually there within 0-5 days depending on the payment method you chose.

I hesitated at first bc I never used Alibaba, but it was surprisingly easy and now I actually like it.

Okay did dosages change since you posted this? How’s the pip reported if it is now 200mg
No same, it's not a product that I have on the list, previous dosage was a mistake, just verified what we had, the stock is very old. I haven't sold any kit of it since I never offered it on my list, so zero feedbacks.

How did you find the time for customs clearance?
Canada Customs clearance has always be quick (typically one day). After being cleared, Canada Post lost my last shipment. Three weeks and no movement. Suddenly the package moved again yesterday, so hopefully will be delivered today. This is typical incompetence with Canada Post. I buy lots from AliExpress and Canada Post has lost at least 5 of my packages with tracking numbers.

Thanks for that man! I’ll prob up my dosage, 250mcg x2 may not cut it. Don’t want to wait any longer for this to heal.
I've been doing 1mg ED for about a month now. No side effects I'm aware of.
Its also the first time using BPC so I cant say if the high dose does anything extra.