Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Used the same vial and checked for floaters everytime, slight pip in the glutes at first but now it's just smooth. Ran that entire vial without issues.

Yes I had slight pip in my quads injecting 1cc with 25ga 1 inch. Switched to my glutes and had slight pip that went away after. Pretty smooth now
I'm just going to throw that bottle away. I have nine more. I'll start over from scratch and do it in my glute like I'm used to for now. That was actually the first shot of this batch that I took and it was in my arm. I know what it feels like in my glute because that's where I've been doing it for years. Lol.

Thats
I'm just going to throw that bottle away. I have nine more. I'll start over from scratch and do it in my glute like I'm used to for now. That was actually the first shot of this batch that I took and it was in my arm. I know what it feels like in my glute because that's where I've been doing it for years. Lol.
Thats Not a bad idea either lol I had some of the stopper fall Into a new vial so I've been checking them more than often. Even my pharma prescribed test

Thats

Thats Not a bad idea either lol I had some of the stopper fall Into a new vial so I've been checking them more than often. Even my pharma prescribed test
I mean I guess it's possible that contamination got inside the vial when you have to rip off the top cap? Because it bends the little aluminum up top that holds everything together. Lol

I mean I guess it's possible that contamination got inside the vial when you have to rip off the top cap? Because it bends the little aluminum up top that holds everything together. Lol
Hate those little things, I get excited when I successfully get one off perfectly. My issue was more with the needle sometimes forcing particles of the stopper in the vial. So I check the vial first and then my syringes once drawn. Gives me a peace of mind

1 cc, 250 mg.

First time wasn't as bad. A week later is when I did it the second time and this happened. The first time it did hurt pretty bad, but no lumps and the pain went away after about 3 days. I figured it was just because of a virgin muscle. If anything, the second shot should have been better. Lol.
It probably did leak out Sub-Q ....with it being that high of a milligram maybe the body soaked up the oil and then the high milligram testosterone crystals irritate your skin. That's what happened to me when I tried 250 test cyp in my love handle. There is still a lump in its nearly been 30 days....But when I use the gear deep in my ventral glute I have no issues.

It probably did leak out Sub-Q ....with it being that high of a milligram maybe the body soaked up the oil and then the high milligram testosterone crystals irritate your skin. That's what happened to me when I tried 250 test cyp in my love handle. There is still a lump in its nearly been 30 days....But when I use the gear deep in my ventral glute I have no issues.
Yeah that's basically the only spot I do. But it's getting a little old and starting to get a little bit more scar tissue build up. Nothing noticeable, but it's definitely there.
Maybe it's better for shorter esters(delts)? Because they have less of a dosage?

Last edited:
Little Feedback to raws of QSC
All raws a easy to Filter . I had raws before by CiRaws and ST … all was shit of raws i swear . Ciraws Hard to filter with a lot of dirt and ST contaminated tren a with paint particles …

Its a Long Time ago That i have Good raws .
You can See direct the different between quality and no quality .
and the crazy thing is, i don't have any pip despite high dosage. I didn't know that before

Thanks to QSC for top quality !

Unfortunately not available, we have dutasteride, finasteride and RU58841
Is there any chance of you guys making it in the near future?

It works differently than dut and fin. It doesn’t affect DHT and binds directly. Should work a lot better for guys using gear, especially deca.

Should be a good size market for it with Chinese study starting phase 3 and US study finishing phase 2 soon. There’s only one supplier now and they’re charging $120 for 500mg, which is only a 50 day supply.

Is there any chance of you guys making it in the near future?

It works differently than dut and fin. It doesn’t affect DHT and binds directly. Should work a lot better for guys using gear, especially deca.

Should be a good size market for it with Chinese study starting phase 3 and US study finishing phase 2 soon. There’s only one supplier now and they’re charging $120 for 500mg, which is only a 50 day supply.
Unfortunately we can't in future otherwhise I will be already offering it.

Here are my blood results for testosterone. I use testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml and HGH from qingdao sigma
Cycle started 30 July . First week once 300mg. After that, every week 250 mg twice ( so 500 mg a week). Everyday 2 IU HGH. Seems that the stuff works more than correctly. No pip experienced except for the last injection, but could have been me being not clean.

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-320512994.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-320512994.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 140
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1226981226.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1226981226.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 139
Here are my blood results for testosterone. I use testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml and HGH from qingdao sigma
Cycle started 30 July . First week once 300mg. After that, every week 250 mg twice ( so 500 mg a week). Everyday 2 IU HGH. Seems that the stuff works more than correctly. No pip experienced except for the last injection, but could have been me being not clean.
Damn son...those are some numbers