Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Here are my blood results for testosterone. I use testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml and HGH from qingdao sigma
Cycle started 30 July . First week once 300mg. After that, every week 250 mg twice ( so 500 mg a week). Everyday 2 IU HGH. Seems that the stuff works more than correctly. No pip experienced except for the last injection, but could have been me being not clean.
No igf test?

Another succesful cycle with QDS gear
1000mg test e
400mg deca
300mg EQ
5iu hgh

Bulking cycle just after finishing my previous cutting cycle (previous progression pics in the link):

I used also some mk677 and ghrp6 for appetite and igf lr3 at 200ug a day, I had to stop my training sessions twice because of painful pumps, but days later the pump got weaker.

No pip with the oils like always, now that I used 6 of their oils, the 6 were pip free.

Thanks for the service.

IMG_20220829_164623_016.jpg

1000mg test e
400mg deca
300mg EQ
5iu hgh

Bulking cycle just after finishing my previous cutting cycle (previous progression pics in the link):

I used also some mk677 and ghrp6 for appetite and igf lr3 at 200ug a day, I had to stop my training sessions twice because of painful pumps, but days later the pump got weaker.

No pip with the oils like always, now that I used 6 of their oils, the 6 were pip free.

Thanks for the service.

View attachment 172197
Nice cock head sailor

1000mg test e
400mg deca
300mg EQ
5iu hgh

Thanks for the service.

View attachment 172197
Impressive!

1000mg test e
400mg deca
300mg EQ
5iu hgh

Thanks for the service.

View attachment 172197
Did you like the igf1 and think it gave anything else than good pumps? Still debating if i should try those peptides or stick with gh/slin

Haven’t seen a whole lot of anecdotal reports on QSC HGH frag. Got my domestic kit yesterday. It ended up crystal clear after reconstitution. I’ve read different reports regarding what it should look like. Some say the real stuff should end up milky white/ hazy..
Will update as I get further into my cycle.

What do you mean by Finally? We’re you at a lower dose and not seeing results? Also, we’re you injecting sub Q in belly or on the are of the injury?
I've been dealing with it for a long time. Tried 300mcg in the belly for 6 weeks didn't see results several months lather tried 350mcg locally for about 6 weeks didn't see results, couple months later started this at 500mcg 2x per day into the tricep, started noticing a difference after about 5 days. I'm about 12 days in or so now and it's dramatically better. This has been a chronic issue for many years for me

I've been dealing with it for a long time. Tried 300mcg in the belly for 6 weeks didn't see results several months lather tried 350mcg locally for about 6 weeks didn't see results, couple months later started this at 500mcg 2x per day into the tricep, started noticing a difference after about 5 days. I'm about 12 days in or so now and it's dramatically better. This has been a chronic issue for many years for me

Thanks for that man! I’ll prob up my dosage, 250mcg x2 may not cut it. Don’t want to wait any longer for this to heal.

Thanks for that man! I’ll prob up my dosage, 250mcg x2 may not cut it. Don’t want to wait any longer for this to heal.
Basically I couldn't find anything for side effects at bigger doses. This source is so cheap that going through 1 vial every 5 days is whatever

Has anyone ever had a lot of pain injecting test e 1ml in there delt area? I've never injected in my shoulders. It's always been in my glute, but it's getting old and I'm trying to find some new spots.
Plus I plan on taking some shorter acting injectables instead of the longer versions like I've always done. Just to try it out and see if it's any different with my body.
Anyways, I am on my trt dose that I take. I injected 1 cc of the test e and my arm was pretty sore. I figured because it's a virgin muscle, no biggie. Then a week later, I inject 1 cc again, and pain was almost unbearable unless I was taking ibuprofen throughout the day. Had to go to the doctor after about 4 days because I had a lump that was huge under my delt area. Not on the delt where I injected. Gave me antibiotics and all is well now.
I was using a 25 gauge, 5/8 in needle. I'm not a fat boy, I'm pretty lean, so I know it goes pretty far inside of the muscle.
I don't know if it's just a pain in the ass to do delts or if this oil is not reacting to me or what? Anyone have this issue?
Virgin muscle sometimes = pip. All my spots are so grissled, I have to use the sewing machine method to get the pin in.... you will learn the way grasshopper.

Excited for my package to arrive tomorrow.
Took about 4 weeks from receiving tracking to Canada touchdown.

Close to 2 1/2 weeks since first update on tracking showing.

Sponsors

Latest posts