Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You have 3,3' - Diindolylmethane? Also looking for dandelion extract and cissus qu. extract

Dandelion root extract powder 10:1

1kg $75

DIM 3,3'-Diindolylmethane / 3 3'-Methylenebisindole

100g $75

HTB1Mthyom_I8KJjy0Foq6yFnVXa7.jpg

Dandelion root extract is usually an herbal mixture which suspends oils derived from undried flowers, leaves, and roots of the dandelion plant in a liquid made of grain alcohol and glycerin. Dandelion extract has been used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases.

1. Help balance electrolytes in the blood, uric acid levels and cholesterol levels for some people;

2. May have anti-inflammatory effects and assist with urinary tract infections in women;

3. External use of dandelion extract can treat skin problems such as psoriasis and acne.

--------

Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a compound derived from the digestion of indole-3-carbinol, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale. The reputation of Brassica vegetables as healthy foods rests in part on the activities of diindolylmethane.

What finished products do you think are missing from our shop, and can be added to injectables or orals international price list (from available raws)?
I have a few ideas.

1. Joint support cruise
200 test e /Deca 50 or along those lines.

2. TRT +
200 test/ 100 primo

3. TRT+ & connective tissue support
200 test / 30 deca / 70 primo

Last edited:
Quick progression feedback, using quingdao injectables and hgh, order received 09/01 almost 3 months of cycle, weekly dosage:

300 mg test prop
300 mg primo
300 mg parabolan
300 mg masteron prop

And 10iu hgh ed
aromasion 12.5mg eod raw
t4 (from pharmacy) 300 mcg ed

no pip from all, quality is good, oil is thick and takes longer to fill the syringe but every thing looks good

edit

IMG_20220404_021824819.jpgIMG_20220404_021907649.jpg

IMG-20220404-WA0008.jpgIMG-20220403-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:
Quick progression feedback, using quingdao injectables and hgh, order received 09/01 almost 3 months of cycle, weekly dosage:

300 mg test prop
300 mg primo
300 mg parabolan
300 mg masteron prop

And 10iu hgh ed
aromasion 12.5mg eod raw
t4 (from pharmacy) 300 mcg ed

no pip from all, quality is good, oil is thick and takes longer to fill the syringe but every thing looks good

edit

View attachment 163010View attachment 163011

View attachment 163012View attachment 163014
i-cant-believe-what-i-am-seeing-holy-shit.gif

What finished products do you think are missing from our shop, and can be added to injectables or orals international price list (from available raws)?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any chance do you have a finished product of RU-58841, a solution of 5% or so, like 50mg/ml. Or custom? MOQ?

EDIT: 70% ethanol, 25% propylene glycol, 5% RU58841 unless you have any other recipe.
Do not forget me!
aromasion 12.5mg eod raw
How don you measure it? Risky as fuck

I received today 2 out of 3 parcels (order was split in 3).
31 days to EU, not too bad. with Post NL
1 kit Primo, test p, npp, hgh, bac water. Will report when I start using them.
I'll updated when I receive the 3rd parcel, which is not in NL yet.

Hey Quid eta for cyp in usa warehouse and how much for a kit shipped from usa warehouse? Thank you and the raw var is working pretty well

Hey Quid eta for cyp in usa warehouse and how much for a kit shipped from usa warehouse? Thank you and the raw var is working pretty well
3-4 working days if the product is available in usa warehouse like hgh...
If the product is just forwarded, the reship service, it's 3-4 weeks to be received.