Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

But a knot the size of my arm under my delt? I've been injecting for about 15 years now and never had anything to this extent happen. I know there were issues with the test e raws, but I've obviously haven't seen any else in here complaining about this either. So don't get me wrong, not blaming the source. Just trying to figure out what the hell is going on because this was not normal. Even my doctor said it wasn't.
Didn't see the knot part, no that isn't normal.

Yeah, definitely not normal. Lol.
Under your delt as in below where you injected or as in under (deep inside) the muscle?

If it's the former then maybe you had some subq leakage. One of my triceps leaks almost every time so I don't pin it anymore. It leaks to my elbow and causes a lot of swelling and some pain.

Under your delt as in below where you injected or as in under (deep inside) the muscle?

If it's the former then maybe you had some subq leakage. One of my triceps leaks almost every time so I don't pin it anymore. It leaks to my elbow and causes a lot of swelling and some pain.
So I injected in the upper portion of my side delt. There was no pain in the spot where I injected. Only about three or four inches lower pretty much the start of my bicep and tricep where my delt ends is where the lump and all the pain is.
So not in my delt.

So I injected in the upper portion of my side delt. There was no pain in the spot where I injected. Only about three or four inches lower pretty much the start of my bicep and tricep where my delt ends is where the lump and all the pain is.
So not in my delt.
It was also really red. Pretty much half of my arm was red almost like a sunburn. Haha

1 cc, 250 mg.

First time wasn't as bad. A week later is when I did it the second time and this happened. The first time it did hurt pretty bad, but no lumps and the pain went away after about 3 days. I figured it was just because of a virgin muscle. If anything, the second shot should have been better. Lol.

No one else has reported any pip from they're test e that I'm aware of. I think a few have reported pip with primo, but sometimes that's normal with from what I've read.
But I've never had any real pip from test e and I probably had all different kinds of oil, I'm sure. Maybe 20 different sources over the years.

*raises hand* why are you gay?
Now that was kinda funny … If were a mod on here there would about 50% less members … this is why meso will never Be a board one can visit for more then 15mins a day. It’s like tik tok/…so much wasted space here. Start eliminating people please.

@Minihulk82 I had a similar situation last fall. 25g 5/8” needle in the delt and everything. That swelling and sunburn like redness is cellulitis, which is why the doctor gave antibiotics. Never had any issues that severe with that exact same oil in my glutes, so I assumed it was MCT oil I was reacting to. However, when it didn’t subside, I chalked it up to a dirty injection even though I always use alcohol prep, clean procedures, fresh needles, etc. I had to get a round of IV antibiotics to get rid of it. I tossed that vial in case it wasn’t my error and it was dirty gear.

Edit: not QSC gear for the record. But it was test E in MCT

@Minihulk82 I had a similar situation last fall. 25g 5/8” needle in the delt and everything. That swelling and sunburn like redness is cellulitis, which is why the doctor gave antibiotics. Never had any issues that severe with that exact same oil in my glutes, so I assumed it was MCT oil I was reacting to. However, when it didn’t subside, I chalked it up to a dirty injection even though I always use alcohol prep, clean procedures, fresh needles, etc. I had to get a round of IV antibiotics to get rid of it. I tossed that vial in case it wasn’t my error and it was dirty gear.
Bro, that's crazy because that's exactly what she said it was. Now that you say that. And yeah, I've never had any infections, and it was a new spot that I'm injecting l, so I didn't know.

But yeah I'll throw that vial away just to make sure.

Someone I know had this same experience however it was a shot of primo e.. entire area turned into cellulitis and the knot was warm and red. One round of Bactrim for 2 weeks took care of it for them completely. I used the rest of the primo for them after and it went smooth. Just thought I'd add that last variable

Bro, that's crazy because that's exactly what she said it was. Now that you say that. And yeah, I've never had any infections, and it was a new spot that I'm injecting l, so I didn't know.

But yeah I'll throw that bial away just to make sure.
It was my first time ever pinning delts, so I was terrified to do it ever again, but I’ve since done it many times with no issues. I have been using 25g, 1”, but I doubt the needle length was relevant before.

Someone I know had this same experience however it was a shot of primo e.. entire area turned into cellulitis and the knot was warm and red. One round of Bactrim for 2 weeks took care of it for them completely. I used the rest of the primo for them after
And that's exactly the medicine they gave me. Haha. Damn.

Someone I know had this same experience however it was a shot of primo e.. entire area turned into cellulitis and the knot was warm and red. One round of Bactrim for 2 weeks took care of it for them completely. I used the rest of the primo for them after and it went smooth. Just thought I'd add that last variable
Did you guys throw away the curtain vial that might have caused it? Or did you use the same vial and nothing happened to you?

Someone I know had this same experience however it was a shot of primo e.. entire area turned into cellulitis and the knot was warm and red. One round of Bactrim for 2 weeks took care of it for them completely. I used the rest of the primo for them after
I’m nervous to try primo because of the pip horror stories, but I might give it a go next cycle. I’ll do small amounts diluted in the syringe with another compound I know I don’t have pip with and titrate up from there. Did you have any issues with pip with that primo that fucked your buddy up? Also, IV Bactrim is what cleared me up!

I’m nervous to try primo because of the pip horror stories, but I might give it a go next cycle. I’ll do small amounts diluted in the syringe with another compound I know I don’t have pip with and titrate up from there. Did you have any issues with pip with that primo that fucked your buddy up? Also, IV Bactrim is what cleared me up!
My girl was taking 25mg and she said she didn't have any pip at all. I know it's not that much, but I guess it's something LOL

My girls clit only after about six shots got humongous and so she had to stop taking it (3 weeks in) and after about 2 weeks, it went down completely.
This is Qs injectable, btw

But on the anavar she can take 20+ and it don't do that.

Superdrol 10mg did it to her also. But not as bad as 25mg primo. She got ripped as fuck with the diet I had her on in only 3 weeks on 10mg of superdrol. It was insane.

Did you guys throw away the curtain vial that might have caused it? Or did you use the same vial and nothing happened to you?
Used the same vial and checked for floaters everytime (sometimes the stopper will fall in the vial), slight pip in the glutes at first but now it's just smooth. Ran that entire vial without issues.
Yes I had slight pip in my quads injecting 1cc with 25ga 1 inch. Switched to my glutes and had slight pip that went away after. Pretty smooth now