Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

May I have the updated price list please? I want to make sure the items I want are in stock before I place another order. Thanks

Can I get a list of expedients/ingredients used in the tablets? If I ask about specific products can you tell me what's in the tablet for that product? When you make custom tablet orders, can you also adjust the ingredients if there is an ingredient I don't like?

Can I get a list of expedients/ingredients used in the tablets? If I ask about specific products can you tell me what's in the tablet for that product? When you make custom tablet orders, can you also adjust the ingredients if there is an ingredient I don't like?
Microcrystalline cellulose, pre-gelatinized starch, silica, magnesium stearate, etc

No I can't tell what's in the tablet.

lot number: ....
expiration date : ....
result :
-Pill 1 = 12,31mg = -38,5% underdosed
-Pill 2 = 12,46mg = 37,7% underdosed

euuuuh over 13mg ? did I miss smtg

Sorry, not over 13mg. It is 12,46mg I got that wrong in my head, it was late. So anyway, does not make a difference right? If this tab is from you its no good news. Either way 20mg -> 38,5% underdosed or 10mg -> over 20% overdosed. I would really like to get that sorted out by some testing from an EU member before I throw a lot of money into ordering.

I can see few of you here are from Australia? I have few questions i would like to know so if anyone from au is willing to please send me pm. I just got some questions to ask. Thanks

How did you find their melanotan 2? Just about to order some but havent seen many reviews on here
It was just as good as the other stuff I have taken. Me and my girl got dark quick, but we were going to tanning like 5 times a week though. She tans berry easily and got sooo dark. I don't tan that well, definitely not like her, and mine still looked great.

It's finally letting me fucking comment. For some reason for like 6 months or so, it was not letting me comment or post anything. And I've never done anything on here to get banned for commenting. That's why I haven't been here. Lol

I randomly check today for a certain reason and bam, I can comment again LOL.

Last edited:
It's finally letting me fucking comment. For some reason for like 6 months or so, it was not letting me comment or post anything. And I've never done anything on here to get banned for commenting. That's why I haven't been here. Lol

I randomly check today for a certain reason and bam, I can comment again LOL.
Sometimes when using my phone on WiFi, I can’t comment or type shit, but if I turn off WiFi and use cellular data, it works. Not sure if that was your same issue, but just in case, see if it helps! Lol

Has anyone ever had a lot of pain injecting test e 1ml in there delt area? I've never injected in my shoulders. It's always been in my glute, but it's getting old and I'm trying to find some new spots.
Plus I plan on taking some shorter acting injectables instead of the longer versions like I've always done. Just to try it out and see if it's any different with my body.
Anyways, I am on my trt dose that I take. I injected 1 cc of the test e and my arm was pretty sore. I figured because it's a virgin muscle, no biggie. Then a week later, I inject 1 cc again, and pain was almost unbearable unless I was taking ibuprofen throughout the day. Had to go to the doctor after about 4 days because I had a lump that was huge under my delt area. Not on the delt where I injected. Gave me antibiotics and all is well now.
I was using a 25 gauge, 5/8 in needle. I'm not a fat boy, I'm pretty lean, so I know it goes pretty far inside of the muscle.
I don't know if it's just a pain in the ass to do delts or if this oil is not reacting to me or what? Anyone have this issue?

Has anyone ever had a lot of pain injecting test e 1ml in there delt area? I've never injected in my shoulders. It's always been in my glute, but it's getting old and I'm trying to find some new spots.
Plus I plan on taking some shorter acting injectables instead of the longer versions like I've always done. Just to try it out and see if it's any different with my body.
Anyways, I am on my trt dose that I take. I injected 1 cc of the test e and my arm was pretty sore. I figured because it's a virgin muscle, no biggie. Then a week later, I inject 1 cc again, and pain was almost unbearable unless I was taking ibuprofen throughout the day. Had to go to the doctor after about 4 days because I had a lump that was huge under my delt area. Not on the delt where I injected. Gave me antibiotics and all is well now.
I was using a 25 gauge, 5/8 in needle. I'm not a fat boy, I'm pretty lean, so I know it goes pretty far inside of the muscle.
I don't know if it's just a pain in the ass to do delts or if this oil is not reacting to me or what? Anyone have this issue?

Probably the Test E brotha. Is normal.

Probably the Test E brotha. Is normal.
Man, that can't be normal. Lol. I've been injecting test e for about 12 years on and off, pretty much straight. I messed up when I was younger and was just doing too much all the time and now I have to take it or my test levels are like 130s. So yeah, this has never ever happened to me. Nothing like this. This lump was huge. It's still here after 6 days, it just doesn't hurt anymore and it's going down because of the antibiotics. I could not sleep on this arm, I could not work unless I took five ibuprofens and a bunch of Tylenol LOL.

Man, that can't be normal. Lol. I've been injecting test e for about 12 years on and off, pretty much straight. I messed up when I was younger and was just doing too much all the time and now I have to take it or my test levels are like 130s. So yeah, this has never ever happened to me. Nothing like this. This lump was huge. It's still here after 6 days, it just doesn't hurt anymore and it's going down because of the antibiotics. I could not sleep on this arm, I could not work unless I took five ibuprofens and a bunch of Tylenol LOL.
The test E raws lately have been reported to have more pip. Who knows if that's the case, but I've read it numerous times in the past year.

I'm going to try one injection of the same vial into my glute and see what happens. I'm hoping and praying it doesn't do that to my glute also, but that's where I always inject that and that's what my body is used to, so I'm going to try that I guess. LOL.

The test E raws lately have been reported to have more pip. Who knows if that's the case, but I've read it numerous times in the past year.
Yes sir, I've seen that a lot of times also. But I've never had an issue with it. And I've been doing three different sources testosterone over the last year or 2.