Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve been using primo dosed at 150mg and 200mg for 15 years from various reputable labs with no pip
This is my thoughts exactly. I’ve bought all my Primo E raws last year from QSC, brewed at 220 (10%) OD and used 50/50 MCT/GSO. Completely painless.

Do you guys provide the seller with you real name? Said seller is asking for this and I gave a fake name but now having trouble with the payment process…
That van parked on the street is the cops watching you. Theyve known for a while youre buying drugs on the internet so using a fake name wont help, sorry.

Better call saul

Primo PIP is because of High concentration.. Should be warmed prior to injection regardless. It is brewed at 100mg/ml for a reason but I prefer 200.

My 200mg/ml 2/20/mct primo e homebrew is virtually pipless, I pin .5ml everyday, I imagine a full ml would be a bit painful but nothing unusable in the least, and I fucking love primo idk if I’ll ever blast without it ever again

My 200mg/ml 2/20/mct primo e homebrew is virtually pipless, I pin .5ml everyday, I imagine a full ml would be a bit painful but nothing unusable in the least, and I fucking love primo idk if I’ll ever blast without it ever again
My Primo Brews don’t have Pip either, 2/20 BA-BB in MCT but when ur pinning 1cc everyday or more ur bound to feel something.