Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Christ i leave for a month and the fucking frenchies are back

Aight couple things.

1. Got a kit of test C from the US warehouse, used it in replacement of pharma trt, 100mg IM put me at 750 total peak up from 400, roughly the same that pharma did, ill post the bloodwork if asked.

2. Any news on getting the 100mg/ml primo into the US warehouse?

3. Same question as above but with the 20mg var

Christ i leave for a month and the fucking frenchies are back

Aight couple things.

1. Got a kit of test C from the US warehouse, used it in replacement of pharma trt, 100mg IM put me at 750 total peak up from 400, roughly the same that pharma did, ill post the bloodwork if asked.

2. Any news on getting the 100mg/ml primo into the US warehouse?

3. Same question as above but with the 20mg var

We have now Primo 200mg/ml and it's selling very fast, so I might not stock again primo 100. I sold the half of stock in 8 days, which is faster than what I do with 100mg/ml version.

For anavar 50mg/tab, we expect to have it in 3 weeks, depends on transit time.

We have now Primo 200mg/ml and it's selling very fast, so I might not stock again primo 100. I sold the half of stock in 8 days, which is faster than what I do with 100mg/ml version.

For anavar 50mg/tab, we expect to have it in 3 weeks, depends on transit time.
The 200mg primo sure does work but good god the pip is unreal.
Seems more and more guys with recent pip from the primo200. I remember asking a few months ago and most guys said it was pip free or at least very tolerable. Has anything changed in the formula ?!

Seems more and more guys with recent pip from the primo200. I remember asking a few months ago and most guys said it was pip free or at least very tolerable. Has anything changed in the formula ?!
Cutting back how much I was pinning at a time helped slightly. Instead of eliminating it pip was infrequent- sometimes none, sometimes a lot.

Bought a kit of 100mg primo but havent used it yet. But going off user reports it doesnt seem to be as painful.

Not likely, most people tolerate mct fine it’s the 200mg of primo in it hahaha
not necessarily true. based on real life anecdotal feedback, i’d say only about 60-70% at most tolerate MCT. the guys who do not tolerate state it knots them up like no other no matter what concentration gear is used

I dont know that London dude and what happened in the past. Maybe he is making shit up, maybe some mistake happened with sending the right pills for testing on the customer site, QSC side or reshipper side I dont know, BUT: why does nobody mention, that if this WAS a 10mg Anavar pill that got tested, over 13mg is still a pretty fucking bad outcome. More is not allways better, not only for females, so its pretty shitty, if you plan your dose and overshoot by more than 30%. I am hoping someone will send EU purchased Anavar for further testing...

I dont know that London dude and what happened in the past. Maybe he is making shit up, maybe some mistake happened with sending the right pills for testing on the customer site, QSC side or reshipper side I dont know, BUT: why does nobody mention, that if this WAS a 10mg Anavar pill that got tested, over 13mg is still a pretty fucking bad outcome. More is not allways better, not only for females, so its pretty shitty, if you plan your dose and overshoot by more than 30%. I am hoping someone will send EU purchased Anavar for further testing...
euuuuh over 13mg ? did I miss smtg