Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Could you please post that lab test for the anavar 20mg ? And was it from Eu warehouse ?
That way we could compare with actual proofs
I dont think it was published for public but I rather rely my 2 cents on SkankHunt that the 20mg tested well than on you. Sorry. There is some sketchiness to your testing group asking people for money, giving membership out for money only and so and that makes it suspicious if everything you do is really 100% trustworthy. I quoted his posts so you can read it up for yourself.

I also ordered the 20mg and those are spot on as well.

The 20mg anavar I got from you was for a customer. It tested well and he doesn’t wish to share to results.

had multiple buddies of mine say the 20mg anavar was some of the best they’ve ever used. only two out of like five of them id consider users with a lot of experience that can tell good from poor quality and concentration.

not nutriding just providing user feedback

I dont think it was published for public but I rather rely my 2 cents on SkankHunt that the 20mg tested well than on you. Sorry. There is some sketchiness to your testing group asking people for money, giving membership out for money only and so and that makes it suspicious if everything you do is really 100% trustworthy. I quoted his posts so you can read it up for yourself.
And it opens up good opportunities for blackmailing suppliers with the results of analyses

Correct. I believe the customer may be on Meso but I’m not sure.

I ordered mine back in March or even April so there’s probably been a few batches in between.

had multiple buddies of mine say the 20mg anavar was some of the best they’ve ever used. only two out of like five of them id consider users with a lot of experience that can tell good from poor quality and concentration.

not nutriding just providing user feedback
Same. Sold 10k of the 10mg to experienced guys. Sold the 20mg as well and all feedback has been positive.

I’ve said it multiple times but everything should be tested. Especially if the source will reimburse you it’s a no-brainer. Some guys even offer $200 per lab. So for some quick maths you can take 10 products from 2 sources. Jano offers a discount so that’s $1080 plus $100 for shipping for 10 labs. If both of those sources offer $200 per lab you just made $820 in store credit.

View attachment 172077
Done by French Lab Test group

Anavar / Oxandrolone 20mg @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals *EU warehouse**

lot number: ....
expiration date : ....
result :
-Pill 1 = 12,31mg = -38,5% underdosed
-Pill 2 = 12,46mg = 37,7% underdosed

Remark :
-Voilà it is important to have lab tests from a trusted third party. If you want more lab tests make a donation, thank you for your help.

- @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please refund us the cost of the lab test to our BTC wallet. Please refund your customers included the one who provided this sample.

Blind lab test :
View attachment 172078
what doees it means the note about the %%?

Can you show me the fake Lab Tests?
I was a potential customer, i dont belive you.
QSC has a lot of reputation and also in some ug forums where they postet HGH Serum test etc.
Take it from me I have almost read this thread like a good 400 pages over a 4 week span and this London guy and the other account mokola or whatever the fuck have been controversial since the beginning. Trying to ruin QSC rep. I have 100 pills coming of var 20mg and I’ll drop some opinions. But this London guy has been an asshole and a dip shit from the beginning wouldn’t trust a word he says.

Take it from me I have almost read this thread like a good 400 pages over a 4 week span and this London guy and the other account mokola or whatever the fuck have been controversial since the beginning. Trying to ruin QSC rep. I have 100 pills coming of var 20mg and I’ll drop some opinions. But this London guy has been an asshole and a dip shit from the beginning wouldn’t trust a word he says.
Bro i belive QSC, the Oxa labtest went through 2 hands.
Nobody knows what Janoshik got exactly.
Every other test and every other reputation is speeking for QSC.