Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are you high right now ???

@mokola is a guy from Israel.
He got the same problem than me. What is the problem ?
Actually all the first customers got the same problem.
On top of that I published all the photos of my packages and they are differents

For the second part.
It is a post from Feb. Since that we got a big donation from a meso member. We talked about it on meso and our website.
And like I said we have more than 25 meso members who gave money to the group.

Don't try to burry your shit. Talk about the 40% underdosed anavar now that you know who bought it !
same problem and same pictures too?

I don't think you need a very high IQ to know that it's the same picture lol ^^

a (2).PNG

Picture posted by mokola your alt account.

Link to Mokola post;

111.png

Let the members decide, liar or not?

it's pretty dishonest to say that one of your products can have "some pip" when the pain is such that you have to stop the cycle altogether
pip is more linked to genetics, for example some members can have pip with primo 200 and don't have any pip with it and will report primo 200 as pip free.

Same for ripped, it's a highly short estered blend, so can have some pip, but how painful can be, it's gonna depend on each member and his genetics, he can dilute it using some extra test oil, or simply some virgin sesame oil.

it's pretty dishonest to say that one of your products can have "some pip" when the pain is such that you have to stop the cycle altogether
Ur friend is a massive pussy. Stop using blends or high concentration oils if you cant handle some pip. I really hope your not born in 03 as your name implies if so fuck off

you are talking nonsense. qingdao is trying in every possible way to make its products without pip, but you all ask him to make Npp 200-300, for example. Guys, stop coming up with stupid things to talk about from scratch. Qingdao is perfect. and even his dispatch scheme, his warehouses in the USA and Europe, hell, he can send to Australia and he does it competently.

The 10mg version has been tested by @SkankHunt
2 pills around 9,5mg
1 pill around 11,5.

Nothing around 12,5.
So it is definitely not the 10mg version.

Again this 20mg was bought from the EU warehouse.
In that warehouse you only have the 20mg version (as far as I know).
The buyer already talked with Qingdao. So it is easy to verify the purchase.

We have nothing to earn or win from faking a lab test ! (evern though Qingdao rep has done it in the past)
Can you show me the fake Lab Tests?
I was a potential customer, i dont belive you.
QSC has a lot of reputation and also in some ug forums where they postet HGH Serum test etc.

QSC has a lot of reputation and also in some ug forums where they postet HGH Serum test etc.
Here are about 60-70 lab tests, all faked:

None of these can be verified at jano website

the lab testing forum is even full of our faked lab tests !

same problem and same pictures too?

I don't think you need a very high IQ to know that it's the same picture lol ^^

View attachment 172090

Picture posted by mokola your alt account.

Link to Mokola post;

View attachment 172091

Let the members decide, liar or not?
It just prove that @mokola took one of my photo to show the problem. Like anyone could have. There is no problem here.

You can even see different computer in the background. And it is totally different package.
Mine was a huge mesy ball :
vial.jpg

So talk to us about today lab test ? What are you going to do for your customers ?
For your loyal customer who bought from you ?
-40% is not a joke. You said you were pharmaceutical manufacturer ?

It just prove that @mokola took one of my photo to show the problem. Like anyone could have. There is no problem here.

You can even see different computer in the background. And it is totally different package.
Mine was a huge mesy ball :
View attachment 172092

So talk to us about today lab test ? What are you going to do for your customers ?
For your loyal customer who bought from you ?
-40% is not a joke. You said you were pharmaceutical manufacturer ?

When a lab test is done by a customer without a dark history I always do the necessary either by compensation for good ones or make it right for bad ones.

But when it's done by lying POS french group, I always tell you to suck my dick, it's maybe the 6th or 7th time I tell you that, and still not tired? should I repeat it again?

Started using bpc for my knees. Been pinning 250mcg in each knee. Should I up it to 500 in each?
The usual dose for bpc is 500mcg a day splitted to two injections. I would do 500 in each at least until pain subsides. If you have good amount of bpc you could up the dose but 500mcg should do the trick. Ideal would be combining with tb500 and gh

you are talking nonsense. qingdao is trying in every possible way to make its products without pip, but you all ask him to make Npp 200-300, for example. Guys, stop coming up with stupid things to talk about from scratch. Qingdao is perfect. and even his dispatch scheme, his warehouses in the USA and Europe, hell, he can send to Australia and he does it competently.
This is litteraly the first time that i had a problem with QSC, reporting that some products can cause some hardcore pip (even if you mix the oils, change the injection spot etc) is not being a shill against them or whatever, personnaly i've never had something against them, i just wanted to give this feedback for the people who are sensible to have some pip

fake by qingdao.jpg
It is in Qingdao tread on meso FR. He published it. Even Janoshik had to come and he said it was fake.

Again We do not have anything to sell. We have no point to lie or anything else.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I don’t understand why the various doses of the same chemical, in this case anavar, aren’t different colors. 10mg anavar would be white, 20mg would be blue or whatever. Seems like an easy fix that would eliminate the possibility of a mixup, honest or intentional, when someone sent it off for testing.

This is litteraly the first time that i had a problem with QSC, reporting that some products can cause some hardcore pip (even if you mix the oils, change the injection spot etc) is not being a shill against them or whatever, personnaly i've never had something against them, i just wanted to give this feedback for the people who are sensible to have some pip
I got you buddy

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I don’t understand why the various doses of the same chemical, in this case anavar, aren’t different colors. 10mg anavar would be white, 20mg would be blue or whatever. Seems like an easy fix that would eliminate the possibility of a mixup, honest or intentional, when someone sent it off for testing.
a good idea.. but it depends on the head of the company. he may not like the idea but the idea is very good for us buyers