Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What a shit show….
If true 40% under dosed var is very bad.
Well if it's true, but we dont know for sure. According to feedback of other customers the 20mg anavar seems somehow better than from other sources. I wonder what's going on here, and if the Tabs that were tested really were 20mg of QSC's anavar and if so how many months back they were purchased.

This is the most recently feedback on 20mg tabs I found.

Well if it's true, but we dont know for sure. According to feedback of other customers the 20mg anavar seems somehow better than from other sources. I wonder what's going on here, and if the Tabs that were tested really were 20mg of QSC's anavar and if so how many months back they were purchased.

And not forget that it was tested at jano by Skank who confirmed that it was well dosed.

It is 100% sure it is 20mg anavar from Qingdao.
Note that the product came from the EU warehouse.
I do not know if it is the same anavar from the CN warehouse.

It was bought recently as it is a new product in the Eu warehouse.

Our group has tested 26 products. We are 100% where they are from. There is 0 doubt here. Just 40% underdosed.

Weirdly we did not get any issu with our two good qingdao lab tests before that one.

@SkankHunt have you tested anavar 20mg EU warehouse qingdao ? If yes, where is the lab test ? Thank you

Same batch or different batch?
How can I confirm since this POS is not even my customer and he kept bashing us since first day, he even created an alt account to make bad feedbacks and it was discovered, so the subject isn't if the lab test is legit or not, but the owner cannot be trusted because of his history.

I had good and bad lab tests in the past, I do give credit when the lab is good, and I make the necessary when the lab is bad, i refunded skank, minihulk and plan always to fix my problems, but when it comes to members who keep bashing us for free, their results no matter what they say, cannot be trusted.

That is not how our group works.
You have no idea. We do have strict rules that applies to all sources.

But maybe you could explain to us this 40% underdosed anavar ?
Oh I am curious about these rules..

when a lab test is good, we do not publish it until it's leaked.

When a lab test is a result of a poll, and we have no choice but to publish it, we try to burry it somewhere and we don't create a topic of it.

When a lab test is bad, we publish it and we bash the source.

Great rules, it makes you very trustworthy, that's why you received zero donation in french meso and you came here begging for some, the only ones that support you are the reps of other sources that you cocksuck ^^

How can I confirm since this POS is not even my customer and he kept bashing us since first day, he even created an alt account to make bad feedbacks and it was discovered, so the subject isn't if the lab test is legit or not, but the owner cannot be trusted because of his history.

I had good and bad lab tests in the past, I do give credit when the lab is good, and I make the necessary when the lab is bad, i refunded skank, minihulk and plan always to fix my problems, but when it comes to members who keep bashing us for free, their results no matter what they say, cannot be trusted.
Get out of crack, seriously !

There is no alt account or whatsoever.

The customer who bought this anavar is already talking with Qingdao seller.

We are just a third party here. We have nothing to sell. So stop crying none sense. Pathetic

PS: our biggest donation comes from a meso fr member...And we actually have more than 25 meso members who gave money to the group.
Keep going on sleepy Joe.

Last edited:
That is not how our group works.
You have no idea. We do have strict rules that applies to all sources.

But maybe you could explain to us this 40% underdosed anavar ?
For me it looks like more that you just send the 10mg Anavar version.
Why did you test one of the only ASS who has a 10 and 20mg version ?

For me it looks like more that you just send the 10mg Anavar version.
Why did you test one of the only ASS who has a 10 and 20mg version ?
The 10mg version has been tested by @SkankHunt
2 pills around 9,5mg
1 pill around 11,5.

Nothing around 12,5.
So it is definitely not the 10mg version.

Again this 20mg was bought from the EU warehouse.
In that warehouse you only have the 20mg version (as far as I know).
The buyer already talked with Qingdao. So it is easy to verify the purchase.

We have nothing to earn or win from faking a lab test ! (evern though Qingdao rep has done it in the past)

anyone has tried their Ripped 300? I recommended QSC to a friend, he had bought 2 kits of these early in the summer and I just found out he couldn't complete even one vial because of the pip he got tried everything: Small injection, different spots, mixing the oils

A little disapoited, any feedback QSC?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals since all of your products allegedly ship unlabeled, are you open to the idea that your shipper in CN may have sent 10mg Var instead of 20mg Var to the EU reshipper? Or that the EU shipper may have sent out the wrong product by accident?

Are you asserting that the only possibility here is that QSC made no error here and that you're being sabotaged? You have had warehouse mix-ups in the past, by your own account, correct?

anyone has tried their Ripped 300? I recommended QSC to a friend, he had bought 2 kits of these early in the summer and I just found out he couldn't complete even one vial because of the pip he got tried everything: Small injection, different spots, mixing the oils

A little disapoited, any feedback QSC?
Yes, I always told customers that the ripped can have some pip.

Are you high right now ???

@mokola is a guy from Israel.
He got the same problem than me. What is the problem ?
Actually all the first customers got the same problem.
On top of that I published all the photos of my packages and they are differents

For the second part.
It is a post from Feb. Since that we got a big donation from a meso member. We talked about it on meso and our website.
And like I said we have more than 25 meso members who gave money to the group.

Don't try to burry your shit. Talk about the 40% underdosed anavar now that you know who bought it !

PS : I invite @Millard to check if I have any Alt account.
Which would proof again the lie of qingdao rep.

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals since all of your products allegedly ship unlabeled, are you open to the idea that your shipper in CN may have sent 10mg Var instead of 20mg Var to the EU reshipper? Or that the EU shipper may have sent out the wrong product by accident?

Are you asserting that the only possibility here is that QSC made no error here and that you're being sabotaged? You have had warehouse mix-ups in the past, by your own account, correct?
My problem isn't with the test, but the tester.
I have been clear with them since ever, no matter the results of your lab tests, good, bad, it won't be accepted by us. They have been shady liars and have choosen to ruin our reputation at all costs, so I am not even looking to know what's happening.