Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some very good news. Package is supposed to come in either this week or next week Monday but I am 100% sure it will come in this week and delivery took about 2 weeks. Will post the stuff once I get them. 10/10 rating for this source.

Attachments

• 9436E6DA-2461-439E-BFC5-77EC104A03FC.jpeg
    9436E6DA-2461-439E-BFC5-77EC104A03FC.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 108
What are usualy your cycle QSC when do you want to put on some mass or lose fat? Your training etc?

You seem to be quite knowlegable on the roids so i think that would be interessting to know more about you

What are usualy your cycle QSC when do you want to put on some mass or lose fat? Your training etc?

You seem to be quite knowlegable on the roids so i think that would be interessting to know more about you
The go abouts of running gear in china would be more interesting. Do ppl cycle, blast or even use a test base?

qingdao anavar 20mg (26).jpg
Done by French Lab Test group

Anavar / Oxandrolone 20mg @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals *EU warehouse**

lot number: ....
expiration date : ....
result :
-Pill 1 = 12,31mg = -38,5% underdosed
-Pill 2 = 12,46mg = 37,7% underdosed

Remark :
-Voilà it is important to have lab tests from a trusted third party. If you want more lab tests make a donation, thank you for your help.

- @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please refund us the cost of the lab test to our BTC wallet. Please refund your customers included the one who provided this sample.

Blind lab test :
4366E782-F8EF-4885-A914-54BB19C6C14E (2).jpg

View attachment 172077
Done by French Lab Test group

Anavar / Oxandrolone 20mg @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals *EU warehouse**

lot number: ....
expiration date : ....
result :
-Pill 1 = 12,31mg = -38,5% underdosed
-Pill 2 = 12,46mg = 37,7% underdosed

Remark :
-Voilà it is important to have lab tests from a trusted third party. If you want more lab tests make a donation, thank you for your help.

- @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please refund us the cost of the lab test to our BTC wallet. Please refund your customers included the one who provided this sample.

Blind lab test :
View attachment 172078
I want to see their domestic Tren Ace can’t believe it was that underdosed

As mentioned in the past, all your lab tests aren't accepted by us because of your history of hate of us, you have tried several times to smear our reputation and you bashed us here and on french meso since first day and tried all your best to spread rumors and BS, you samples in dirty vials and you published the results, and you hided real lab tests, so it wouldn't surprise me if you send anavar 10mg instead of 20mg to pass it off as underdosed.

And again anavar 10mg and 20mg were tested by @SkankHunt and they were dosed correctly:

The 20mg anavar I got from you was for a customer. It tested well and he doesn't wish to share to results.

Got a shitload of the 20mg var too. Shit is on point and can't beat the price.

I told you before that it is pointless to spend more money on testing our products because I will never accept these lab test results because we don't trust you, I don't know how much you spent 1000$-1300$ , it is only lost money, it will never be took into consideration