Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Another oder will land here today, a second order will land here in 2 days on monday. Damn it feels like its christmas.

I got a nasty post for saying that. Dont poke the bear with a stick after i accidently woke it. :)
Easier to piss people off at meso than get a bluetooth speaker. Right.

It was a bit silly posting that package pic and just asking for trouble on a forum with a high % of overly paranoid and seriously critical members (usually Americans).

No offence intended to any yankie doodles reading this reply. I appreciate that steroids are a big deal in your country.

There we go. Another successful international order to EU.
2 kits of HGH. Thanks for the service!
Is the date that is written on the kits the manufacture date of the HGH batch?

1661592936824.jpg

DHB….. but plz consider my request for common raws broke into 10/50 g increments at domestic markup.
Not possible, you can buy these international, raws orders are never an emergency to be stocked like bpc157, hgh or testosterone oils and with small quantities considering the shipping and warehousing costs, we can't be competitive so that's why we can stock only 1 kg quantities.

Last edited:
will this be a regular thing now that the date is printed onto the boxes?
would be a great way to connect batches to test results
It was planned at beginning to be regular, but we noticed later some cons, once it was sent back for printing date, the lab took forever to do it and send it back to the warehouse.
Second thing our resellers don't like much the idea so that no link can be done between them and us (otherwise their customers will start buying from us direcly).
So between choosing matching lab tests with batches and keeping our resellers satisfied, I will be doing a financial choice. Customers can do testing by their own.