Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First order arrived quickly and nicely packaged. 3-4 days total from order, US domestic. I have to give @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals rep some credit, I’ve never contacted him but his attitude has been seemingly better than it was to start. Hope they keep up the quality….and the prices, damn, true market disrupter.

First order arrived quickly and nicely packaged. 3-4 days total from order, US domestic. I have to give @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals rep some credit, I’ve never contacted him but his attitude has been seemingly better than it was to start. Hope they keep up the quality….and the prices, damn, true market disrupter.
I think sources get run through the gauntlet here on Meso, and rightly so. Everybody has their own way to deal with that. For the record, I've never had anything but great experiences with this source.

Anyone here use their BPC 157 for shoulder issues? Is it effective just to inject IM in shoulder? Or stick to sub Q in belly?
Used it locally for a pretty bad rotator cuff issue a few months back for the first time. Dosed it with clinical dosages and the area was back to normal mobility within a week and half. Still use it to this day for tennis elbow. Overall, a great peptide for recovery and has helped tremendously

what do you use to support the gallbladder and liver?
I use tudca. 400mg+/- goes into a "0" capsule. I take 3 split daily. The QSC tudca was as potent in acrid smell and bitter taste as any other raw tudca i've gotten in the past. Will see in another month when I get bloods done how the liver enzymes are doing....

I use tudca. 400mg+/- goes into a "0" capsule. I take 3 split daily. The QSC tudca was as potent in acrid smell and bitter taste as any other raw tudca i've gotten in the past. Will see in another month when I get bloods done how the liver enzymes are doing....
Thanks man

Used it locally for a pretty bad rotator cuff issue a few months back for the first time. Dosed it with clinical dosages and the area was back to normal mobility within a week and half. Still use it to this day for tennis elbow. Overall, a great peptide for recovery and has helped tremendously

That’s good to hear! Been having this shoulder issue for a fucking month. Dialed back the training for recovery and still didn’t help any. Hoping this BPC will work. Will be doing it IM on the shoulder as it seems that there is no PIP like some of these articles are eluding to

I need to buy an anti aging peptides lol people keep thinking I'm pushing 40 and I'm 28 lmfao they asked where my daughter was at the gym and I said that's my girlfriend lol
I let my girlfriend use my reward points at a store and the clerk says "I use my parents rewards too" hahaha we are only like 5 years apart lol

I need to buy an anti aging peptides lol people keep thinking I'm pushing 40 and I'm 28 lmfao they asked where my daughter was at the gym and I said that's my girlfriend lol
I let my girlfriend use my reward points at a store and the clerk says "I use my parents rewards too" hahaha we are only like 5 years apart lol
You're 18 forever