Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe you shouldn't be doing steroids if ~$205 is expensive in your eyes.
ah, I see. It is common practice to first throw in cash for a potentially "bad" product, then send it for testing, see that it is under or overdosed and maybe getting store credit for the same shop you just ordered bunk from? Maybe no member should post any test results, so everybody has the chance to burn some 300$?
Why not take the easy route and ask if someone who has allready ordered anyway would be kind enough to share some insight on the anavar tabs?

And first of all, I was just saying, that everybody was talking about "maybe that was a 10mg anavar tab" as if that would have been a good test result for that kind of dosing...

I'm going to try one injection of the same vial into my glute and see what happens. I'm hoping and praying it doesn't do that to my glute also, but that's where I always inject that and that's what my body is used to, so I'm going to try that I guess. LOL.
Throw that junk in the trash. I wouldn't risk that shit. Wouldn't risk an infection over 6 bucks.

ah, I see. It is common practice to first throw in cash for a potentially "bad" product, then send it for testing, see that it is under or overdosed and maybe getting store credit for the same shop you just ordered bunk from? Maybe no member should post any test results, so everybody has the chance to burn some 300$?
Why not take the easy route and ask if someone who has allready ordered anyway would be kind enough to share some insight on the anavar tabs?

And first of all, I was just saying, that everybody was talking about "maybe that was a 10mg anavar tab" as if that would have been a good test result for that kind of dosing...
Dudes a shill don't waste your time. His vendor does no wrong.

Has anyone ever had a lot of pain injecting test e 1ml in there delt area? I've never injected in my shoulders. It's always been in my glute, but it's getting old and I'm trying to find some new spots.
Plus I plan on taking some shorter acting injectables instead of the longer versions like I've always done. Just to try it out and see if it's any different with my body.
Anyways, I am on my trt dose that I take. I injected 1 cc of the test e and my arm was pretty sore. I figured because it's a virgin muscle, no biggie. Then a week later, I inject 1 cc again, and pain was almost unbearable unless I was taking ibuprofen throughout the day. Had to go to the doctor after about 4 days because I had a lump that was huge under my delt area. Not on the delt where I injected. Gave me antibiotics and all is well now.
I was using a 25 gauge, 5/8 in needle. I'm not a fat boy, I'm pretty lean, so I know it goes pretty far inside of the muscle.
I don't know if it's just a pain in the ass to do delts or if this oil is not reacting to me or what? Anyone have this issue?

I inject the test e I bought from here in delts no probs with a 25 gauge as well

Any money you spend on illegal drugs should be money you are willing to burn, if it isn't then don't spend the money. It's a simple concept. No one needs anabolic steroids in their life. Ordering illegal drugs online is not without risks.

If you take the time to read this thread you would see that multiple people have indeed posted about their experience with QSC anavar.

Dudes a shill don't waste your time. His vendor does no wrong.
Is it hard being this stupid?

Any money you spend on illegal drugs should be money you are willing to burn, if it isn't then don't spend the money. It's a simple concept. No one needs anabolic steroids in their life. Ordering illegal drugs online is not without risks.

If you take the time to read this thread you would see that multiple people have indeed posted about their experience with QSC anavar.

Not as hard as the cock you take in your ass from him

ofc it is money i am willing to burn. last time i checked i was even willing to burn my health for that shit, so money is the least problem. still i would consider it pretty normal to double check if you have the chance BEFORE you burn your money, right? Also: If i just want some 10mg Anavar tabs. Willing to burn money to buy, willing to test it, but if i turns out to be over or underdosed, yes, i burned my money but i am still without 10mg Anavar tabs. So why buy here and not at any other source? I tell you why: because any other source quickly costs me more than a few thousand dollars more, because QSC is pretty cheap, which is perfect not only for consumers.

multiple people have posted experience with QSC anavar, that is right. Still nobody posted a test result or 20mg EU Anavar tabs. Multiple people here cant tell a difference between 50 or 75mg of Anavar by feel or awesome shin pumps...

Nobody is forcing me to buy those tabs from him, thats for sure. But it should still be pretty obv., that if something comes up with wrong dosing and stuff, everyone has the right to ask if someone can confirm or not.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but it sounds like you are opening up a new spot, which means Virgin muscle, which means it's going to hurt no matter what. It will take several injections for it to be smooth.
But a knot the size of my arm under my delt? I've been injecting for about 15 years now and never had anything to this extent happen. I know there were issues with the test e raws, but I've obviously haven't seen any else in here complaining about this either. So don't get me wrong, not blaming the source. Just trying to figure out what the hell is going on because this was not normal. Even my doctor said it wasn't.