Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

but the problems some factories were having weren't just about GH? Why are you stopping the production of oils and tabs too?
Trying to keep safe, keeping low profile, it's temporary, we will never stop, engineer deserves a break, it won't hurt.

Do you think that you will have enough stocks of test-E/C kits during this period?

test C sold.
Test E not yet, but with the demand, I expect that all will be sold in next 1-2 weeks.

We still have test e and c in EU warehouse, and US warehouse.

Tracking was provided the 22nd. It finally updated on the 4th but hasn’t changed since then. Is this normal? Only reason I’m following is it’s being sent to a different address and need to make sure nothing happens to it lol. Long story.

Attachments

• 356D72E8-A29E-4620-A150-D5DC6C7676B5.png
    356D72E8-A29E-4620-A150-D5DC6C7676B5.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 44
Tracking was provided the 22nd. It finally updated on the 4th but hasn’t changed since then. Is this normal? Only reason I’m following is it’s being sent to a different address and need to make sure nothing happens to it lol. Long story.
that means its waiting for the item from other shipping service. 100% normal.

we don't realize how much Meso has a good atmosphere
I tried to see if QSC was on Underground bodybuilding and I was insulted by 50 boomers who wanted my social security number, my name and a log of the last 5 years of fitness I did before they can consider saying "hello welcome"
especially BigFagotBeardGuy
I'm glad meso is back. I had similar experience, too many people who didn't seem to have any life outside of that forum.

I'm glad meso is back. I had similar experience, too many people who didn't seem to have any life outside of that forum.
I think they are jaded and had to deal with a bunch of people who want the easy way out.

Dont get me wrong, some of them rubbed me the wrong way... but I feel like there is still more people here that piss me over there.

I do notice more drug talk here and more training talk over there.

I also feel I wasnt resented as much as the rest of yall. Maybe it was my log? Maybe my join date? I have no idea.

Glad I just ordered 10 vials of domestic us test cyp. Got my tracking and it’s updating. Thanks QSC! Sucks can’t get custom stuff but atleast you can still provide raws. There shouldn’t be much of a disruption with sellers.

I think they are jaded and had to deal with a bunch of people who want the easy way out.

Dont get me wrong, some of them rubbed me the wrong way... but I feel like there is still more people here that piss me over there.

I do notice more drug talk here and more training talk over there.

I also feel I wasnt resented as much as the rest of yall. Maybe it was my log? Maybe my join date? I have no idea.
Maybe.. I joined over there pretty much when a lot of the shit went down. Some of them were good contributors to what this board was supposed to stand for and be. Some of it went o overboard but people here still go overboard just with different bullshit. There’s definitely more of an sst shill vibe going on here now though. “Oh they must be great because they emailed me quick and shipped quick and took my money” but no clue if the gear is actually good or not.

I posted an intro showing that I have an actual physique just to be bombarded with shit like "you look like an aids patient" from dudes that refused to upload their physiques when asked in return. LOL
i saw that pic ! you had a snake tatt yeh ? if so you looked fucking incredible

i guarantee their all fat , otherwise they would definetly send a pic
i have tattoos, and other things that can give away my identity (not that i give a fuck lol) but i could easily cover what i need and still give a good shot of my physique,

plus they on their fat asses sooking on their bitch forum ALL DAY

theyre a bunch of bitches that hide behind their keyboard

PUSSIES

This place is getting really tough. Calling out banned brothers from other boards?

Ok. If that is what you stand for, it is what you stand for. The words we write over time create a picture of who and what we are. Shows our character.

Honestly hope you all have absolutely flawless dealings with this vendor.

This place is getting really tough. Calling out banned brothers from other boards?

Ok. If that is what you stand for, it is what you stand for. The words we write over time create a picture of who and what we are. Shows our character.

I came to that forum as a brother...like I was trying to connect with some old buddies who I used to talk to. And then immediately I was raked across the coals! Couldn't believe it.

I came to that forum as a brother...like I was trying to connect with some old buddies who I used to talk to. And then immediately I was raked across the coals! Couldn't believe it.
I do not speak for that board or the owner of that board or any of the banned members.

What I can tell you is sometimes it takes awhile to get accepted on these boards. Also really certain there are a lot of really good people over there that do not deserve to be painted this way.

and since everyone is giving there opinion of BigBaldBeardGuy and what they thought of him...

He was the heart and soul for many on this board. In my view he made a mistake and shit got wacky. Life does that, we are all human and most of us on hormones. Anyway he is paying the price. He is somewhere else and many followed him. The reason I joined that board was to be able to enjoy him and the others that left. I have been doing this in one way or another since 1992. Over time I think you may find, offering respect even when others do not will help you achieve your goals.

How bout them Dawgs?!