Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lol "been there, felt that!"
at the end of the day it's the internet. I make fun of my own ethnicity just as much as I make fun of others. The only person who gets hurt in the end is the one choosing to be sensitive about it.
Just don't choose to be sensitive about it.
The QSC rep seems to be handling the riffing so you don't need to get worked up on their behalf.
Translation: HAW HAW HAVE BIG FUNNY RAFF, RAFF OUT ROUD. FEERINGS ARE FOR WEAKRINGS
Thank you for the translation I was totally lost.

For US reship service, from now on trackings will be provided 2 weeks after payment, parcels are shipped in same week, often 1-3 days after payment and tracking is provided after that, please do not ask me every day about your trackings, I always provide them by email once available.

Why do you think so?
I can tell you that for the few packages that were opened by customs, the majority were released, for me the one and only explanation is that they had no labels, so they don't know if they are skin care/massage oils or other, they will not bother to analyze it, they repack and send you your parcel.

Not to mention that we have a very large clientele of resellers who won't like the idea.

will EU warehouse also be restocked in 2-3 weeks or ist this date just for the resumption of injectable sales for international orders? In other words: how long will it take from the moment you sell from int. warehouse until you can sell from EU warehouse again?

Greetings meso members!

As part of the continuous improvement of our service, we are happy to announce that there will be several news and changes starting next week.

First QSC is committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our customers and under no circumstances do we censor negative reviews, any feedback from you is a way for us to improve, good or bad, we encourage constructive feedbacks, suggestions, blind lab tests, and we are committed to correcting and compensating all those who have problems.

We're the source that's gotten the most attention here, and I know that even those who haven't stopped criticizing us, they've only done it because they have hopes of seeing us succeed, otherwise, they would just leave our thread.

We thank you for your trust, for your hope towards us, because we know very well that we have everything you wish to have in a source, and we have the potential to become exclusive supplier of every Meso member and no one can compete with us.

Indeed we have the best unbeatable prices, the most secure lines, without customs risks, pass rates often from 99% to 100%, the speed of domestic deliveries, the best quality of raws, peptides, and we had put everything our efforts to have the best quality of injectables to overcome the various past problems.

We are constantly paying attention to the quality of rubber stoppers, manufacturing processes, and we placed an order with Janoshik for approximately $5000 of lab tests to test all of the injectables in the store, several peptides and raws, and we hope by the end of 2023 have a shop fully tested at +98% for raws and all finished products.

As soon as our lab test order is received, we will publish the results, host all lab tests in the price list, each item tested will have a blue color in the list and I will offer 100% compensation in the form of credit store for all those who will test a product from the list not yet tested by us!

That said, I will officially announce the resumption of sales of injectables in 2-3 weeks, so get ready!

QSC will not stop there, as part of the improvement of our reship policy, it is no longer necessary to place an order again to have your parcel reshipped for confirmed seized or lost packages, QSC undertakes to guarantee secure delivery to your doorstep, and bear 100% of the risk for all secure lines eligible for the reship policy.

This is the good news, we will also tell you the bad ones. Unfortunately for our Australian and Canadian customers, we are no longer able to deliver tablets to you, including those that remain in stock, and in general we do no longer going to manufacture tablets due to restrictions and continued pressure on manufacturers and shipping companies in China.
For foreigners in mainland China, the same, we would no longer be able to accept your tabs orders.
For all other countries (US, Europe etc..) we continue to deliver the remaining tabs in stock until the stock runs out.

Attached the available stock

Cheers !
Definitely not the old rep! Stick to your words and folks might not be up your ass anymore.

will EU warehouse also be restocked in 2-3 weeks or ist this date just for the resumption of injectable sales for international orders? In other words: how long will it take from the moment you sell from int. warehouse until you can sell from EU warehouse again?
In 2-3 weeks the international warehouse, so count an extra 4 weeks or more, we might change the warehouse for a cheaper one, to be able to lower more the warehousing prices + shipping prices.