Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Canadian here ordered August 8 mines sitting in overseas customs for weeks... mail services are pathetic.
Overseas customs? You mean it's in Richmond with CBSA for weeks? Or did it go to Missasauga? Sorry to say, probably siezed if thats the case. 3-5 days to clear CBSA if its going to be cleared.

What the fuck you dumb cunt look up what reconstitute means you ignoramus. How do you retarded fucks even inject when you cannot even speak English. Making fun of the rep for being Chinese, then not even knowing the meaning of a word.... God damn. Dunning Kruger prime candidate. That means your so fucking stupid you think you are a genius.
Lol love the psychology reference. The Knowledge Illusion.

A few days ago my package finally updated in tracking, and has now successfully passed NZ customs. A few posts ago I was quite critical of the delay of my order, I've since then contacted the rep privately and had it sorted out.

Any hplc testing done on the generic 10iu hgh.

And how safe are they in long shipping time out of refrigeratoration.

Wanting to order 50 kits to Australia

But I like the voices I hear on tren....
Lol "been there, felt that!"
at the end of the day it's the internet. I make fun of my own ethnicity just as much as I make fun of others. The only person who gets hurt in the end is the one choosing to be sensitive about it.
Just don't choose to be sensitive about it.
The QSC rep seems to be handling the riffing so you don't need to get worked up on their behalf.
Translation: HAW HAW HAVE BIG FUNNY RAFF, RAFF OUT ROUD. FEERINGS ARE FOR WEAKRINGS

with the exception of a couple UGLs on this board and others, i highly doubt "joe john labs" is filtering their finished product.
why would they? it's a pointless step to these bottom-line focused operations.
so it amazes me how guys get over excited from supposed 'floaters' or 'crashing gear', when their favorite residential appalachin brewer just capped an order while after taking a shit and without washing his hands.. using vials that have been sitting in open air, with gear brewed in walmart measuring cups that his wife just used to make fried chicken batter.
You seem to have some pretty fucking low expectations, bud.

Yes, Joe John Labs is expected to properly filter gear they they offer for sale or use for that matter.

Do you really believe that filtering is an extra, useless step and that most gear available hasn't first been filtered?

Brewing isn't rocket science and if they have the correct equipment and procedures to follow, we won't get gear with floaters.

Crashed gear is a different subject and not nearly the same deal.

I don't doubt that some dumbfucks exist and try to do things the wrong way. But they have never been the success stories on meso.

Vetting sources, as much as you dick riders hate it, is one of the major ways to try to keep the community safer and the sources flying straight.

When a source is sending out floaters, the community needs to know because that can obviously lead to infections.

Crashed gear can usually be reheated and brought back into a solution. Sometimes not though if the brewer didn't use enough solvents to make it hold. Not rocket science. Just got to follow the recipe.

You seem to have some pretty fucking low expectations, bud.

Yes, Joe John Labs is expected to properly filter gear they they offer for sale or use for that matter.

Do you really believe that filtering is an extra, useless step and that most gear available hasn't first been filtered?

Brewing isn't rocket science and if they have the correct equipment and procedures to follow, we won't get gear with floaters.

Crashed gear is a different subject and not nearly the same deal.

I don't doubt that some dumbfucks exist and try to do things the wrong way. But they have never been the success stories on meso.

Vetting sources, as much as you dick riders hate it, is one of the major ways to try to keep the community safer and the sources flying straight.

When a source is sending out floaters, the community needs to know because that can obviously lead to infections.

Crashed gear can usually be reheated and brought back into a solution. Sometimes not though if the brewer didn't use enough solvents to make it hold. Not rocket science. Just got to follow the recipe.
at one point, i brewed around 100gm of test c/p raws without filtering or using BA/BB.
used up all those vials without one infection, pip, whatever.
most infections are caused by guys having shit(read some excess amount of bacteria) at the injection site. not following proper injection sterilization technique.
how many guys have pinned mexi vet gear, and have come down with an infection? out of the millions of vials used, probably a very low percentage of those pins resulted in an infection.
infections are real.. but over-blown.. of course an infection is something one would want to avoid.. so i get it..

Sponsors

Latest posts