Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

i placed an order a few months ago for said product.
i was running no test, and total test came back at 200.
after 2 days of running 50-100mg/day of transdermal QSC DHT, random boners and increased facial hair.
energy and focus on point.
much better than supposed DHT purchased from ST raws.
What did you dissolve the DHT in to make the transdermal and what carrier?

If these floaters arent supposed to be there(hopefully he answered you?) I for sure wouldnt touch any of the stuff you recieved. Just because you cant find any visible stuff, doesnt mean its clean at all.
depends on how the injectable l-car-base was brewed. if left sitting, over time, l-car-base will fall out of solution. even at 250mg/ml

L-carnitine home brew is extremely simple and well worth it imo. Make sure to brew at least 500mg/ml. No PIP. I bought Chase Irons’ 600mg/ml to try out at first and the PIP was insane.
my 500mg/ml brews stay in solution if used within a week. if i leave sitting, then eventually l-car will separate out.

if i had to bet, chase irons used too much BB/BA or used something like ALCAR instead of l-car-base.

all my l-car-base brews at 500mg/ml are painless and go into solution with a slight warm bath.

Filter it and look what they are.. Got it! Thanks man
with the exception of a couple UGLs on this board and others, i highly doubt "joe john labs" is filtering their finished product.
why would they? it's a pointless step to these bottom-line focused operations.
so it amazes me how guys get over excited from supposed 'floaters' or 'crashing gear', when their favorite residential appalachin brewer just capped an order while after taking a shit and without washing his hands.. using vials that have been sitting in open air, with gear brewed in walmart measuring cups that his wife just used to make fried chicken batter.

with the exception of a couple UGLs on this board and others, i highly doubt "joe john labs" is filtering their finished product.
why would they? it's a pointless step to these bottom-line focused operations.
so it amazes me how guys get over excited from supposed 'floaters' or 'crashing gear', when their favorite residential appalachin brewer just capped an order while after taking a shit and without washing his hands.. using vials that have been sitting in open air, with gear brewed in walmart measuring cups that his wife just used to make fried chicken batter.
Hi new guy. Hang tight I'm going to ask the local ugls if they just wiped their ass before capping my trt vials.

Ordered sema on 9/16 and it got here today. 19 days from payment to first injection. Don’t see any problems after quick glance of the vials.

Starting a lawn mower is a lot less complicated tho- even if it's a gas powdered mower. Otherwise VERY accurate analogy dude, i mean what's the chances of getting an infection and losing a chunk of my leg if I don't know how to start a gas mower? Pretty high right?
It is if you run your leg over with it like a dumb fuck

This really is a shitty argument to use

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying finished products? Filtering is, IMO, the most time consuming and tedious part of brewing, so at that point you may as well just buy the raws.
I was referring to isolating the particles and see if they are just crashed product. It takes 5 minutes with a syringe filter that costs a few dollars to do. This will tell you if you bin it or attempt reconstitution.

I was referring to isolating the particles and see if they are just crashed product. It takes 5 minutes with a syringe filter that costs a few dollars to do. This will tell you if you bin it or attempt reconstitution.
Dude. If it's crashed gear (test, tren, whatever) you just need to heat it up. Foreign particles will stay, crashed gears or crystals will disappear and dissolve.

For someone calling others dumb.... jeeze.

Dude. If it's crashed gear (test, tren, whatever) you just need to heat it up. Foreign particles will stay, crashed gears or crystals will disappear and dissolve.

For someone calling others dumb.... jeeze.
What the fuck you dumb cunt look up what reconstitute means you ignoramus. How do you retarded fucks even inject when you cannot even speak English. Making fun of the rep for being Chinese, then not even knowing the meaning of a word.... God damn. Dunning Kruger prime candidate. That means your so fucking stupid you think you are a genius.

What the fuck you dumb cunt look up what reconstitute means you ignoramus. How do you retarded fucks even inject when you cannot even speak English. Making fun of the rep for being Chinese, then not even knowing the meaning of a word.... God damn. Dunning Kruger prime candidate. That means your so fucking stupid you think you are a genius.
I can hear your blood pressure from here

Wow you need to get off the tren asap, you got butt hurt.

Go start a mower or something

Relax bro. You are doing no good going back and forth eternally. Just drop it, its the internet

L-carnitine home brew is extremely simple and well worth it imo. Make sure to brew at least 500mg/ml. No PIP. I bought Chase Irons’ 600mg/ml to try out at first and the PIP was insane.
Really?? Pip at 600?? I've been making mine at 1000mg per ml. I break my injections up into smaller doses and never have any issues.
It also comes out clear as water. I use a hand held milk frother to mix it up for about a minute.

Sponsors

Latest posts