Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Order placed on 9/11 (never forget) and was received 10/3. Only reached out once and that was to make the order. Very satisfied with the anavar. Got a pretty sick pump while cooking chicken on the stove top.
Looking forward to trying out the halo.

I purchased 10 x 5mg Tirzepatide.

Injected 2mg Tuesday last week, then 3mg Thursday last week (2 days later). One 5mg vial.
Felt absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. No change in appetite, no other feeling.

Injected another vial on Monday yesterday, whole 5mg in one go. Felt absolutely nothing.

Feeelz reports are not very credible, and I haven't sent a vial for testing. I have no previous experience with Tirzepatide, no base for comparison. I have used Sibutramine, which killed my appetite. I'm not saying this was bunk Tirzepatide, but I am saying that personally I felt absolutely nothing after 2 x 5mg vials. Could be other reasons that I feel nothing, non-responder etc. Nevertheless, if several people feel nothing, then maybe the gear is not so good.
Send it in for testing. Some people are nonresponders

Order placed on 9/11 (never forget) and was received 10/3. Only reached out once and that was to make the order. Very satisfied with the anavar. Got a pretty sick pump while cooking chicken on the stove top.
Looking forward to trying out the halo.
Did you get anavar tabs or raws?

Injected 2mg Tuesday last week, then 3mg Thursday last week (2 days later). One 5mg vial.
Felt absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. No change in appetite, no other feeling.

Injected another vial on Monday yesterday, whole 5mg in one go. Felt absolutely nothing.

Feeelz reports are not very credible, and I haven't sent a vial for testing. I have no previous experience with Tirzepatide, no base for comparison. I have used Sibutramine, which killed my appetite. I'm not saying this was bunk Tirzepatide, but I am saying that personally I felt absolutely nothing after 2 x 5mg vials. Could be other reasons that I feel nothing, non-responder etc. Nevertheless, if several people feel nothing, then maybe the gear is not so good.
What a bummer :/ I just finished week two of tirzepatide and it was awesome! No hunger at all. I feel good mentally. Way better than semaglutide.

No experience with QSZ Tirz as I have pharma, but I’ve noticed 5mg seems underwhelming. 2.5 worked fantastic.

Also, people that have taken semaglutide usually start at 7.5 or 10. Maybe sibu is the same.

Studies say it makes no difference for fat burning.
This is false in this instance. The original statement was made in regards to fasted cardio while using exogenous Hgh which in that scenario absolutely yields greater fat loss

A little update from my order now that iv done a close up of every single vial.
30 vials of primo and 10 vials of masteron all seemed completely clear and free of floaters.
The 10 vials of L carnitine I had all contained floaters tho. Some more than others. The floaters resemble the look of stringy snot or moldy particles. I am unaware if this could have something to do with the cooking process or if its bacterial growth in the sterile water. I suppose the smart choice would be to bin it.
All in all I can see through it considering my 40 vials of anabolics are clear of any particles.

A little update from my order now that iv done a close up of every single vial.
30 vials of primo and 10 vials of masteron all seemed completely clear and free of floaters.
The 10 vials of L carnitine I had all contained floaters tho. Some more than others. The floaters resemble the look of stringy snot or moldy particles. I am unaware if this could have something to do with the cooking process or if its bacterial growth in the sterile water. I suppose the smart choice would be to bin it.
All in all I can see through it considering my 40 vials of anabolics are clear of any particles.
I've never messed with injectable L carnitine and not sure how it's brewed but I wonder if it's semi crashing. Have you tried heating it up and see if it goes away? Again I'm not familiar with the brewing process, maybe heat is never used. It's also possible you got some bad vials so I guess use your best judgement.

I've never messed with injectable L carnitine and not sure how it's brewed but I wonder if it's semi crashing. Have you tried heating it up and see if it goes away? Again I'm not familiar with the brewing process, maybe heat is never used. It's also possible you got some bad vials so I guess use your best judgement.
Was my thoughts too. I will wait for QRC to reply. If i have to bin it then it is what it is. I might finally make myself homebrew it which apparently should be easy.

Yeah, some people don't notice any effects from GLP-1 agonists. My girlfriend's mother claimed that Ozempic made her "more hungry", individual experiences can vary drastically. I haven't heard of people not responding to Tirzepatide yet though
Important to note that loss of appetite from GLP-1 agonists is a side effect of the medication. It’s a happy accident that it works so well for weight loss. As someone who gets very few if any side effects from pretty much any drug I notice that Ozempic doesn’t work all that well for me after a few weeks. Picking up my script for Mounjaro this week and we shall see if my body remains consistent in the side effects category.

To say it happens all the time is a strong statement.
I don't intend to cause any drama here. But isn't the term "all of the time" relative to the person saying it? My mother is on Tirzepatide, she experiences "meh" appetite effects, then we have to add additional anecdotes from other forums and even diabetic forums. I see it happen very often

Important to note that loss of appetite from GLP-1 agonists is a side effect of the medication. It’s a happy accident that it works so well for weight loss. As someone who gets very few if any side effects from pretty much any drug I notice that Ozempic doesn’t work all that well for me after a few weeks. Picking up my script for Mounjaro this week and we shall see if my body remains consistent in the side effects category.
Yeah, I also notice diminishing returns with semaglutide as the weeks progress. One thing for me personally, is that GLP-1 agonists become less effective the leaner you are.
I have yet to try Mounjaro though, stashing it right now