Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How much is using EU special line, how long shipping takes?
Cost is the list in previous emails.

$60 for 500g gross weight
$70 for 1 kg gross weight
and extra $20 for every extra 500g.

ETA will depend on the country, for some it's very fast (example poland) 2 weeks.
The average is 4 weeks for most of other countries.
It takes longer sometimes.

EU special line is highly recommanded to Italians, Portuguese, Danish and bulgarian customers to avoid customs and long time transit.

Niw that you have said you are making some ammends, which is great as it will help

You really do need to rein in these wingnuts that honestly do nothing but male you look bad. They have been a big part of the problem somce day 1 here. Just some extra unsolicited advice
Now you are giving advice to QSC. Im dead.....

Now you are giving advice to QSC. Im dead.....
I tbought you were gone, guess not. Yeah and if he heeds it and he has already on some of it he will do well. Are you a bit worried I was talking about you? To eleviate doubt, yes you were one of them but the other 3 kept my mind off you. Then you you just had to say something, so no you are back on my radar

I tbought you were gone, guess not. Yeah and if he heeds it and he has already on some of it he will do well. Are you a bit worried I was talking about you? To eleviate doubt, yes you were one of them but the other 3 kept my mind off you. Then you you just had to say something, so no you are back on my radar
Everyone just block bisexual tranny cowboy. He obviously had nothing better to do then post here every day of his miserable life.

Not a first time post,couldn’t retrieve password for old account

My first order with QSC, 3 weeks from payment to the UK, everything in order and well packaged

Everyone just block bisexual tranny cowboy. He obviously had nothing better to do then post here every day of his miserable life.
You still here too? Careful dont wanna carch a ban like your redneck boyfriend

Never understood you fascination with homosexuality, but I get it now, you are one.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals with a couple of the multis now gone, and the redneck idiot as well. It would serve you well to deal the trash like @Ksin1986 and @gobig2. They really are a huge detriment to you and your brand. They do nothing but clutter your thread and make all positive reviews look like shills. I bet if you got those 2 fuck off this thread would be running quite smooth... Maybe source and real customers could focus some attention on those 2 and clean this place up a little

Have the orders from Saturday been shipped out yet? No rush just curious. I’m trying to plan out the last few months here.

Def not gone I don't spend my life on this thread like you apparently do. Bro go out for a jog. It feels great.

Ordered 9/19, arrived today. Some vials were missing but besides that looks good. I emailed the rep about the issue, they have yet to respond.

What color is trest oil typically? Because mine looks the same color as tren piss yellow.

I purchased 10 x 5mg Tirzepatide.

Injected 2mg Tuesday last week, then 3mg Thursday last week (2 days later). One 5mg vial.
Felt absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. No change in appetite, no other feeling.

Injected another vial on Monday yesterday, whole 5mg in one go. Felt absolutely nothing.

Feeelz reports are not very credible, and I haven't sent a vial for testing. I have no previous experience with Tirzepatide, no base for comparison. I have used Sibutramine, which killed my appetite. I'm not saying this was bunk Tirzepatide, but I am saying that personally I felt absolutely nothing after 2 x 5mg vials. Could be other reasons that I feel nothing, non-responder etc. Nevertheless, if several people feel nothing, then maybe the gear is not so good.