Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes still available, but it is pointless since the line is the same.

We ship by eu special line to DHL warehouse, they bear customs risk for us, then they send to our warehouse in France like a domestic order, then we arrange it again to final location. It's more expensive for the customer and takes longer.

If you use the special line direcly, they ship from DHL warehouse to your address domestically from Germany and no customs risk is involved, so no need to go through our warehouse in France.
Maybe I am confused, but it seems like it would be far safer to do the EU special line. Have there been any problems with this line?

Sorry for new account. My previous one got banned for mentioning the pilates instructor training program that my much-preferred Pilates instructors went through while I was detailing the difference between various styles of pilates and the difference in rigor and how it synergizes with powerlifting and helps my injuries. Apparently that was marketing spam XD.

Anyways. I ordered a bunch of HMG. Seems to potentially work, as my balls are hanging a bit lower. (? Hard to tell. But I am running it without hCG at the moment as that hasn’t arrived from ReliableRX yet, which has notoriously terribly unreliable shipping) However, I’m concerned about some PIP I get with it. I’m using 1mL of pharmaceutical bacteriostatic water (from an actual FDA/DEA licensed pharmacy) to reconstitute it and 27 and/or 25 gauge 1”-1.5” needles to inject into glutes. I don’t get any PIP from prescribed TRT test cyp (200mg/mL in GSO, 20% BA 2% BB)

I wish it were possible to test HMG. I didn’t know Jano doesn’t test this when I ordered from QSC. If anyone knows how to get HMG tested please for the love of god let me know. But I am concerned that PIP may come from contamination, either chemical or biological, and wonder if it’s putting additional load on my lymph system even if nothing actually bad happens.

Sometime in the next 1-2 months I’m going to see if filtering the reconstituted HMG helps with the PIP. I’ll also inject some unmixed bacteriostatic water and see if that causes PIP.

It’s not too bad, just a tight/sore glute for 2 days or so. Does anyone else get PIP from HMG? Pharma or otherwise?
Maybe I’m not following along but, are you saying you’re injecting hmg IM and getting PIP?

Let us know how the BPC goes. I got really fatigued feeling after the first week of daily pinning, so I stopped.
My first run with BPC. I had a gnarly hamstring tear. Deep bruising from ass to calf. Never had it looked at by a dr so idk what grade tear. 3 weeks later I’m able to comfortably job and doesn’t interfere with my normal life’s doings. I’m still not lifting legs yet though bc I’m afraid. I’ve been pinning 1mg IM into my hammy every day. I’d say it has helped significantly

Let us know how the BPC goes. I got really fatigued feeling after the first week of daily pinning, so I stopped.
Take Saturday and Sunday off. You can do eod if you want. Lower the dose to avoid side effects. If you miss a dose it's not the end of the world. That's just what I do

Hey shit for brains dont start something you cant finish. Run along son.

What am I overpriced on? I dont sell anything, but do tell I would.love to hear what you think, but dont hurt yourself. Come to think of it dont do think it will take too much out of youi

Hey shit for brains dont start something you cant finish. Run along son.

What am I overpriced on? I dont sell anything, but do tell I would.love to hear what you think, but dont hurt yourself. Come to think of it dont do think it will take too much out of you.
Okay, lets get back on the topic of QSC. I'll tell you what it is son. YOU, do not sell anything. You recommend newbies to your overpriced source whenever a newbie PMs you and ask you for your personal opinion on what source to go with. You then tell the newbie to contact your source 'A' and you tell the newbie to say to the source 'A' to mention 'Btcowfag' recommended me (the newbie) to you. Now, at that point, if the newbie buys off your source btcowfag, then you get a discount %10 or whatever on your next cycle. If you recommend 10 newbies to your source, then your next whole cycle is free (10% off for each newbie recommended). Thats how all you haters in this thread work. You cock suckers are all pissed off that QSC is taking all the newbies for themselfs and leaving you haters having to pay full price from your overpriced sources. Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag, but thats the way the cock sucker haters work on this thread and other threads. Lets face it? Why all the god damn hate and smack talk? You haters have a financial agenda to try to burn the source as desperately as possible in hopes of newbies contacting you haters on your opinions of the best source to go with and in the process; getting a discount on your own products from your own source for making the newbie referral.

Okay, lets get back on the topic of QSC. I'll tell you what it is son. YOU, do not sell anything. You recommend newbies to your overpriced source whenever a newbie PMs you and ask you for your personal opinion on what source to go with. You then tell the newbie to contact your source 'A' and you tell the newbie to say to the source 'A' to mention 'Btcowfag' recommended me (the newbie) to you. Now, at that point, if the newbie buys off your source btcowfag, then you get a discount %10 or whatever on your next cycle. If you recommend 10 newbies to your source, then your next whole cycle is free (10% off for each newbie recommended). Thats how all you haters in this thread work. You cock suckers are all pissed off that QSC is taking all the newbies for themselfs and leaving you haters having to pay full price from your overpriced sources. Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag, but thats the way the cock sucker haters work on this thread and other threads. Lets face it? Why all the god damn hate and smack talk? You haters have a financial agenda to try to burn the source as desperately as possible in hopes of newbies contacting you haters on your opinions of the best source to go with and in the process; getting a discount on your own products from your own source for making the newbie referral.
Holy fuck dumbfuck. I Didnt read a word you posted because your stupid gibberish aint worth it.

Prove you fucking conspiracy of go fuck yourself

Damn son you are a disgrace to lifting, a disgrace to this forum, a disgrace to this thread and QSC, a disgrace to yoir family, and a disgrace to Canada