Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any update on when it'll be back in stock? :)
Looking to get some delivered to UK.
We do not deliver to UK from EU warehouse. UK is not in EU.
We won't think about stocking oils soon in EU warehouse, that said we have the UK special line, the freight forwarder warehouse bears the customs risk for you, and it's like a domestic order.

We do not deliver to UK from EU warehouse. UK is not in EU.
We won't think about stocking oils soon in EU warehouse, that said we have the UK special line, the freight forwarder warehouse bears the customs risk for you, and it's like a domestic order.
Ahhh thank you.

Looks good, 2 weeks for $65 on the special line.

It's an odd one, we're not apart of EU but... Still seems like we are lol.

I'll leave a quick review. Started last monday with QSC test e that I bought in May. Already jabbed 4 times. It's my first time taking gear, and got just a little bit of pip, but I guess it's because it's my first time jabbing. The injection is painless and very smooth. When I get bloodwork, I'll come here again to post the results.

Sorry for new account. My previous one got banned for mentioning the pilates instructor training program that my much-preferred Pilates instructors went through while I was detailing the difference between various styles of pilates and the difference in rigor and how it synergizes with powerlifting and helps my injuries. Apparently that was marketing spam XD.

Anyways. I ordered a bunch of HMG. Seems to potentially work, as my balls are hanging a bit lower. (? Hard to tell. But I am running it without hCG at the moment as that hasn’t arrived from ReliableRX yet, which has notoriously terribly unreliable shipping) However, I’m concerned about some PIP I get with it. I’m using 1mL of pharmaceutical bacteriostatic water (from an actual FDA/DEA licensed pharmacy) to reconstitute it and 27 and/or 25 gauge 1”-1.5” needles to inject into glutes. I don’t get any PIP from prescribed TRT test cyp (200mg/mL in GSO, 20% BA 2% BB)

I wish it were possible to test HMG. I didn’t know Jano doesn’t test this when I ordered from QSC. If anyone knows how to get HMG tested please for the love of god let me know. But I am concerned that PIP may come from contamination, either chemical or biological, and wonder if it’s putting additional load on my lymph system even if nothing actually bad happens.

Sometime in the next 1-2 months I’m going to see if filtering the reconstituted HMG helps with the PIP. I’ll also inject some unmixed bacteriostatic water and see if that causes PIP.

It’s not too bad, just a tight/sore glute for 2 days or so. Does anyone else get PIP from HMG? Pharma or otherwise?

Last edited:
Perfect, I’ll be getting some HCG and test when test is up again. Will the test be US Domestic as well as international?
HCG and test are not shipped from same warehouse so you aren't saving shipping cost money by waiting for the test, and maybe once the test is back to stock, the hcg might be sold out.

Test will be back in november in domestic warehouse.

But the option is still available? The order I was planning depends on that shipping option.
Yes still available, but it is pointless since the line is the same.

We ship by eu special line to DHL warehouse, they bear customs risk for us, then they send to our warehouse in France like a domestic order, then we arrange it again to final location. It's more expensive for the customer and takes longer.

If you use the special line direcly, they ship from DHL warehouse to your address domestically from Germany and no customs risk is involved, so no need to go through our warehouse in France.

Sorry for new account. My previous one got banned for mentioning the pilates instructor training program that my much-preferred Pilates instructors went through while I was detailing the difference between various styles of pilates and the difference in rigor and how it synergizes with powerlifting and helps my injuries. Apparently that was marketing spam XD.

Anyways. I ordered a bunch of HMG. Seems to potentially work, as my balls are hanging a bit lower. (? Hard to tell. But I am running it without hCG at the moment as that hasn’t arrived from ReliableRX yet, which has notoriously terribly unreliable shipping) However, I’m concerned about some PIP I get with it. I’m using 1mL of pharmaceutical bacteriostatic water (from an actual FDA/DEA licensed pharmacy) to reconstitute it and 27 and/or 25 gauge 1”-1.5” needles to inject into glutes. I don’t get any PIP from prescribed TRT test cyp (200mg/mL in GSO, 20% BA 2% BB)

I wish it were possible to test HMG. I didn’t know Jano doesn’t test this when I ordered from QSC. If anyone knows how to get HMG tested please for the love of god let me know. But I am concerned that PIP may come from contamination, either chemical or biological, and wonder if it’s putting additional load on my lymph system even if nothing actually bad happens.

Sometime in the next 1-2 months I’m going to see if filtering the reconstituted HMG helps with the PIP. I’ll also inject some unmixed bacteriostatic water and see if that causes PIP.

It’s not too bad, just a tight/sore glute for 2 days or so. Does anyone else get PIP from HMG? Pharma or otherwise?

Might just be from a high concentration of peptide in the solution. That used to happen to me when I used optis 28iu hgh vials and diluted them with only 1 mL.

I would try to add 2ml and see if that does not improve the pip situation.