Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Aww I hit a nerve did I? Poor downsie redneck queer couldnt come up with anything new... you are failure in everything you do. Remember its you and ksin that arw fuck buddies. If you think madbret and I are maybe the 2 of you can show us the how its done.
go eat cum u cum obsessed over charging piece of shit. yourmusclepay my ass

Hey shit for brains dont start something you cant finish. Run along son.

What am I overpriced on? I dont sell anything, but do tell I would.love to hear what you think, but dont hurt yourself. Come to think of it dont do think it will take too much out of you.

I received the first order, testosterone enanthate, Nandrolone decaonate, sustanon, masteron propionate. 36 days from the date of payment. I am satisfied with the seller's work. The quality of the goods will be clear after preparation, and the results of the analyses

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-03-11-59-26-646_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-03-11-59-26-646_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 103
ur dads asshole is infected by aids from pinning overpriced shit thats why u came out ur dads butthole faggot
Holy shit the downsie trio just gets dumber and fucking dumber...... all 3 of you cum stains need to come up with your own material not use what I said... fuck surely between you 3 there is atleast a couple brain cells available for that.

Fuck this place has gone downhill, so much so the insults suck

Was thinking
Ksin has iq of 20
Redneck has iq 10
43tv I truly believe has 1 iq because fuck he wouldnt be alive with less, of course 1 is generous for this piece of shit

my second order experience (international to EU):
the package is inexplicably returned back to the DHL courier sorting center due to the address not found, QSC took care to contact DHL and have the package resent, a little bit late but all very well.

Damn son ,you want me to fuck your ass? Damn well hey to each their own. I am gonna pass your hiv imfected taint but thanks for the offer. I bet @Ksin1986 @Redneck Walten would be all over that though

ur dads asshole is infected by aids from pinning overpriced shit thats why u came out ur dads butthole faggot
You don't have to be this descriptive when callin each other gay.

Holy shit the downsie trio just gets dumber and fucking dumber...... all 3 of you cum stains need to come up with your own material not use what I said... fuck surely between you 3 there is atleast a couple brain cells available for that.

Fuck this place has gone downhill, so much so the insults suck

Was thinking
Ksin has iq of 20
Redneck has iq 10
43tv I truly believe has 1 iq because fuck he wouldnt be alive with less, of course 1 is generous for this piece of shit
ur momther eats shit off my toilet u lowlife degenerate scum u are a brokie cunt go cry u will never be able to take down qsc
u fucking faggot dick eater

ur

momther is inbred and fuked a dog
You really shouldn't talk about your mother that way... last I seen her she says she wishes she swallowed you.... oh well she says she is stick with you, she told me some of the bad thoughts she had about you too, but I wont repeat them here...

Oh boy your life is so pathetic, I dont know how you get up everyday let alone look in the mirror without wondering what if....