Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Really?? Pip at 600?? I've been making mine at 1000mg per ml. I break my injections up into smaller doses and never have any issues.
It also comes out clear as water. I use a hand held milk frother to mix it up for about a minute.
Yeah, bad pip @ 600. Milk frother is a great idea. I’ll try that next brew.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if possible, it seems like you should include a code list in ur price list for how yall label items.
I know alot of people were asking what certain items were labeled bc there was no list to check and even some people got the same items but labeled differently.

at one point, i brewed around 100gm of test c/p raws without filtering or using BA/BB.
used up all those vials without one infection, pip, whatever.
most infections are caused by guys having shit(read some excess amount of bacteria) at the injection site. not following proper injection sterilization technique.
how many guys have pinned mexi vet gear, and have come down with an infection? out of the millions of vials used, probably a very low percentage of those pins resulted in an infection.
infections are real.. but over-blown.. of course an infection is something one would want to avoid.. so i get it..

20 years of mixed pharma and UGL experience. Had plenty PIP but never any infections that required medical or surgical intervention. Basic hygiene goes a long way, imo.

@MadBret

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if possible, it seems like you should include a code list in ur price list for how yall label items.
I know alot of people were asking what certain items were labeled bc there was no list to check and even some people got the same items but labeled differently.
It's always different, most of customers now just receive numbers 1, 2, 3.. and I tell them what is what from archives.
Sometimes some labels are in chinese.

I prefer that customers who can't tell what is what email me, send pictures of what they received and I tell them each time.

Greetings meso members!

As part of the continuous improvement of our service, we are happy to announce that there will be several news and changes starting next week.

First QSC is committed to ensuring the satisfaction of our customers and under no circumstances do we censor negative reviews, any feedback from you is a way for us to improve, good or bad, we encourage constructive feedbacks, suggestions, blind lab tests, and we are committed to correcting and compensating all those who have problems.

We're the source that's gotten the most attention here, and I know that even those who haven't stopped criticizing us, they've only done it because they have hopes of seeing us succeed, otherwise, they would just leave our thread.

We thank you for your trust, for your hope towards us, because we know very well that we have everything you wish to have in a source, and we have the potential to become exclusive supplier of every Meso member and no one can compete with us.

Indeed we have the best unbeatable prices, the most secure lines, without customs risks, pass rates often from 99% to 100%, the speed of domestic deliveries, the best quality of raws, peptides, and we had put everything our efforts to have the best quality of injectables to overcome the various past problems.

We are constantly paying attention to the quality of rubber stoppers, manufacturing processes, and we placed an order with Janoshik for approximately $5000 of lab tests to test all of the injectables in the store, several peptides and raws, and we hope by the end of 2023 have a shop fully tested at +98% for raws and all finished products.

As soon as our lab test order is received, we will publish the results, host all lab tests in the price list, each item tested will have a blue color in the list and I will offer 100% compensation in the form of credit store for all those who will test a product from the list not yet tested by us!

That said, I will officially announce the resumption of sales of injectables in 2-3 weeks, so get ready!

QSC will not stop there, as part of the improvement of our reship policy, it is no longer necessary to place an order again to have your parcel reshipped for confirmed seized or lost packages, QSC undertakes to guarantee secure delivery to your doorstep, and bear 100% of the risk for all secure lines eligible for the reship policy.

This is the good news, we will also tell you the bad ones. Unfortunately for our Australian and Canadian customers, we are no longer able to deliver tablets to you, including those that remain in stock, and in general we do no longer going to manufacture tablets due to restrictions and continued pressure on manufacturers and shipping companies in China.
For foreigners in mainland China, the same, we would no longer be able to accept your tabs orders.
For all other countries (US, Europe etc..) we continue to deliver the remaining tabs in stock until the stock runs out.

Attached the available stock

Cheers !
Just wanted to say this is great to see. I hope you follow through with everything said, I could see you being the top supplier if you meet the promises made.

It's always different, most of customers now just receive numbers 1, 2, 3.. and I tell them what is what from archives.
Sometimes some labels are in chinese.

I prefer that customers who can't tell what is what email me, send pictures of what they received and I tell them each time.
Seems like alot more work for you that way but yall probably have a reason, so whatever works.

20 years of mixed pharma and UGL experience. Had plenty PIP but never any infections that required medical or surgical intervention. Basic hygiene goes a long way, imo.

@MadBret
I'm not arguing the fact the good hygiene is essential.

But to argue that it doesn't matter if gear is filtered or not before injecting it into your body is moronic.

You can get lucky sometimes but not all the time. You should read up on some old posts made by @chileandawg

He brewed some of his own gear and didn't filter it. And he gave himself a nasty infection.

I'm not arguing the fact the good hygiene is essential.

But to argue that it doesn't matter if gear is filtered or not before injecting it into your body is moronic.

You can get lucky sometimes but not all the time. You should read up on some old posts made by @chileandawg

He brewed some of his own gear and didn't filter it. And he gave himself a nasty infection.
Do you have HGH in stock in your USA warehouse

He admitted in an earlier post that this was all calculated. I doubt any of the drama altered his thinking in any way. If the end result is him holding up to what he's just posted then good on him. He's laid out what he'll be held accountable for and it's essentially what we wanted in a source to begin with. Hopefully he holds true to it. I didn't care for his tactics initially but they proved to be effective.
"all calculated" lmfao...

Not taking shots at you specifically, Sp2.0, but c'mon...is anyone really falling for his bullshit...again? His "fuck you" attitude and selective scamming weren't some briilliant machiavellian scheme; he was/is just an asshole who thought he could get away with anything.

The only reason QSC got/gets the most attention is because of the prices. Period. He would have done just as well if not better had he been more customer-focused from the beginning.

Here's what almost certainly happened: His boss(es) finally got word of how bad he was fucking up a golden opportunity and told him to reign it in, (and/or put another person in his place or at least sharing the account to keep an eye on him).
He concocted this "oh i planned to be an antagonistic asshole for more attention" bullshit story to try and save face. Don't let him gaslight you, lol.

Look, I'm 100% on board for a more civil, customer-service oriented approach, which is all we've wanted this whole time...but be careful. This dude is an egomaniac and proven liar. You never know what can happen next. Let actions speak louder than words.

Not yet, Torimephene citrate should be tested first at Jano.
lol seriously?

How about you pay him back the thousands of dollars you stole from him while you figure out if you can finally source some legit torem. It's only been, what, 6 months? Do that and maybe we'll believe you've begun to turn over a new leaf, even if it is soley financially motivated.

"all calculated" lmfao...

Not taking shots at you specifically, Sp2.0, but c'mon...is anyone really falling for his bullshit...again? His "fuck you" attitude and selective scamming weren't some briilliant machiavellian scheme; he was/is just an asshole who thought he could get away with anything.

The only reason QSC got/gets the most attention is because of the prices. Period. He would have done just as well if not better had he been more customer-focused from the beginning.

Here's what almost certainly happened: His boss(es) finally got word of how bad he was fucking up a golden opportunity and told him to reign it in, (and/or put another person in his place or at least sharing the account to keep an eye on him).
He concocted this "oh i planned to be an antagonistic asshole for more attention" bullshit story to try and save face. Don't let him gaslight you, lol.

Look, I'm 100% on board for a more civil, customer-service oriented approach, which is all we've wanted this whole time...but be careful. This dude is an egomaniac and proven liar. You never know what can happen next. Let actions speak louder than words.
I think I was not very clear with my comments, and that many cannot distinguish between the words "customer" and "meso pseudo".
Once again, there is nothing that commits me to people like you, "pseudos".
And I'm not doing this to please any of you and that's no reason for you to tell me how I should conduct my business, so your refund suggestions and stuff like that you can very well put them up your ass, and if you think that will change something towards the trolls who pass here, think again, I will always be happy to invite you to fuck yourselves, on the other hand if you have been customers and you have placed orders, you have some rights to which I have committed, and which I will respect, the right in good after sales customer service, and POS like you, don't worry, you will always be treated like crap from me.

Oh please don't tell my boss