Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You and I dont see eye to eye on most things. I commend you on your changes however. I would not call me a troll, you might and others as well. I am more about trying to keep you the source honest.

Telling people that they are trolls, shills, haters, alt accounts etc. is more value judgments that serve to discredit others, but we know deep down that all of this is absurd and has no really makes sense. We can easily distinguish people who try to vet/call out bullshit and trolls like lynks8, deeznuts... who will spam the thread with BS, you will see their posting history in this thread and meso in general you can only agree with me.

I am not a guy that wants to risk international orders so I keep to domestic, ao wont be a customer just based off that. If you had domestic in Canada, and you follow through with the positive changes there would be a chance.
This is one of the main reasons why I never bet on vets as target customers, I always adopted the Wallmart / Mcdonald's scheme for my business, never bet on customers with very high standards, hardly satisfactory, they represents a minority, often not very generous.

The forums are the projections of society. Aim for medium quality, low prices, if your goal is money, it's the only way to be a hit in the business.

If your goal is getting "likes" and public "blessing", focusing on high quality and impeccable service, it will cost you dearly, for little return on investment.

Americans often make WallMart jokes, but they all shop there. Wallmart is the top-grossing supermarket in the US. Ditto for Mcdonalds, you can very well open the organic restaurant, impeccable hygiene, palm oil free, gluten free, lactose free, with employees who work in the most favorable human conditions, you will certainly receive instagram likes, people will come take a selfie next to your restaurant and spend their money at the nearest Mcdonald's.

You can dedicate your life to counter-advertising Mcdonald's, because employees work under stress, on the minimum wage, short breaks, non-fresh products, carcinogenic, with great cardiovascular risks, people will continue to eat at McDonalds and Mcdonald's will not will stop making more profits.

In the world of steroids it's the same, you can very well spend fortunes / time to have the gluten-free organic vial, customers are not going to pay the HGH kit 3 times more expensive to get an extra 1-2% purity points, or even $40 vial instead of $6 to have better quality rubber stoppers.

@HimiJendrix touches children allegedly

Go lift and eat something. Stop watching your more plates more dates and go live life. Stop crying on the internet. Damn man this thread is full of foos that don't eat and are always in a calorie deficit. No wonder you're always mad. Go focus on hitting a new PR or something. Shit
Who sounds mad? You sound like someone's beating up your best friend up just because they're giving your rep a hard time lol

I get that this source is the primary reason you can afford to use steroids- and hey, maybe being "the big guy" is integral to your sense of self worth so you need to maintain that line...but there's a life outside of keyboard warrior'ing

I urge you, Friend, to find it in yourself to not be such a pathetic waste of space in life. Make your father proud and go do something productive buddy. I believe in you

In the world of steroids it's the same, you can very well spend fortunes / time to have the gluten-free organic vial, customers are not going to pay the HGH kit 3 times more expensive to get an extra 1-2% purity points, or even $40 vial instead of $6 to have better quality rubber stoppers.
Actually, customers will pay more for the best/highest purity products. I want the cleanest stuff available. Many of us do. Consider making an ultra purity line for the perfectionists out there.

Actually, customers will pay more for the best/highest purity products. I want the cleanest stuff available. Many of us do. Consider making an ultra purity line for the perfectionists out there.
Prove me wrong, but as far as I know very few of you are on pharma HGH, it's the HGH with the highest purity, and you can check here everyone is on our generic that tests 93-95% instead of the 97-98% pharma purity. I have the data, you don't, your final choices as customers are always financial and you look for the best quality price ratio, and we have the best one.
If you tell me that you are on pharma growth, to have the highest purity and better quality, I guarantee you that you are part of a very small minority, otherwise you will not be following this thread

Prove me wrong, but as far as I know very few of you are on pharma HGH, it's the HGH with the highest purity, and you can check here everyone is on our generic that tests 93-95% instead of the 97-98% pharma purity. I have the data, you don't, your final choices as customers are always financial and you look for the best quality price ratio, and we have the best one.
If you tell me that you are on pharma growth, to have the highest purity and better quality, I guarantee you that you are part of a very small minority, otherwise you will not be following this thread
I'm not talking about HGH, I'm talking about all products. The more pure, the more customers. You have a lot of people sitting on the sidelines because they doubt quality from UGL's. More purity is always better. Believe it or not, people aren't only buying from you because of prices. Prices help but overall, people prefer less middlemen.

I'm not talking about HGH, I'm talking about all products. The more pure, the more customers. You have a lot of people sitting on the sidelines because they doubt quality from UGL's. More purity is always better. Believe it or not, people aren't only buying from you because of prices. Prices help but overall, people prefer less middlemen.
For this point, I totally agree, and I don't think that a raw source here can have products of better purity than ours, almost all of them are tested +98% as you all have noticed, apart from a single product which represents an outlier and which has been removed from the store, which is enclomiphene.
The unbeatable quality + price combination, no one can compete with that.

A troll who has never ordered his noise will not be tolerated, he does not have the right in professionalism and good customer service as he is not a customer, as simple as that.
I’ll be very interested to learn how it is you know for certain who is and is not a customer. Outside of the obvious cases I don’t think it’s nearly as clear as you might think.

I’ll be very interested to learn how it is you know for certain who is and is not a customer. Outside of the obvious cases I don’t think it’s nearly as clear as you might think.

I don't understand why anyone would use their user/email info from a forum to place orders.

I use a throwaway email for each order. Rarely have I used one more than once. Excessively cautious, yes, but on the other hand too easy to not do it.

Twist: we're all customers and the ones who aren't angry are the ones who have not tested their oils yet

Twist: we're all customers and the ones who aren't angry are the ones who have not tested their oils yet
I see rather the opposite when I look at the feedbacks in these 950 pages, the only ones who are not happy have never tested the oils, almost all customers here are satisfied with the quality of the oils, smooth, pip free, many blind tested by Jano, well dosed.
2-3 complaints maybe..

80% of complaining is from Canadian residents and from that 80%, 50% obviously haven't ordered a thing from QSC.

Yeah I am Cpt Obvious :D:D:D

Long time lurker here but new to posting. Been using QSC HGH for a while now and wanted to get my IGF tested on the next blood panel.

Been using 6iu’s a day split into 3 shots morning/postWO/prebed, but on testing day how should I go about dosing to make sure I’m getting an accurate reading?

Long time lurker here but new to posting. Been using QSC HGH for a while now and wanted to get my IGF tested on the next blood panel.

Been using 6iu’s a day split into 3 shots morning/postWO/prebed, but on testing day how should I go about dosing to make sure I’m getting an accurate reading?
dont change anything
IGF is not acutely affected by your daily dosing.
It is not like GH Serum where the exact dosage and timing dictates the result.
IGF builds up over time using a ccertain dosage