Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So you would purchase 500g raw dbol and just ingest 50mg of it directly? This is the exact same as an oral that's been pressed from the same raws powder?
Measuring in mg dosses would get extremely hard- no?
Genuinely curious herw
Its simple i do this too, i have a scoop the scoop weight 1.330 i put on scale for 70 mg with raw powder for tbol and i have a 1.400 scoop i sublingal

Wow, I'm just as shocked as all of you guys. But there it is in - I'm wrong and I can admit it. I can admit it without claiming that you, or the other chi-op @Blang, are trolls or insulting either of you Charlies or calling you guys a couple of shills with yellow fever who thirst night and day for cheap 5 dollar floater filled vials of test.
I'm not going to do any of that.

Accept my humblest apologies sir(s)

雞肉炒飯五美元薑牛肉蔬菜六美元冇公共洗手間你而家支付
I believe that is Cantonese, and it's old Chinese proverb about humility and forgiveness.
Dude, you ain't right in the head.

Any other Aussies having issues with their parcels? Had two seperate parcels land over a week ago, one cleared customs a few days later the other now has been sitting waiting for clearance for 8 days .. generally indicating it’s been seized but let’s see what happens.

Do you put them in any kind of special containers? Have any of your peptides "gone bad" in the freezer?
None have ever gone bad, had some for up to two years in the freezer. I put them in a big tupperware type of container. @janno has commented on this subject in the past.

so you are not shutting down then?
He never said they were shutting down. They said that they were going to be taking a break in production of certain products. They temporarily stopped producing injectable’s and orals. They are going to continue producing all injectables and no more orals. Still will have raws as well

Any other Aussies having issues with their parcels? Had two seperate parcels land over a week ago, one cleared customs a few days later the other now has been sitting waiting for clearance for 8 days .. generally indicating it’s been seized but let’s see what happens.
l had some HGH awaiting clearance in customs a couple of weeks ago, it didn't move for about 10 days and l thought this one will be seized, 2 days later it got delivered. l did hear something on the grape vine the other day that customs has had a lot banned substances getting pulled up lately and they were going to have a big crackdown over the next few months, so l am going to lay low for a while.