Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't know of any injectable SARMS or Injectable Oral Steroids that do not have guaicol in the recipe.
Thanks, appreciate you bro.your a reall one for that. What a shit source for not answering my question. How much does it usually have? Is enough to cause damage to my joints? Joint pain is something am really prone too.

l had some HGH awaiting clearance in customs a couple of weeks ago, it didn't move for about 10 days and l thought this one will be seized, 2 days later it got delivered. l did hear something on the grape vine the other day that customs has had a lot banned substances getting pulled up lately and they were going to have a big crackdown over the next few months, so l am going to lay low for a while.
Fingers crossed same thing happens to me man. It’s never been like this before !

Thanks, appreciate you bro.your a reall one for that. What a shit source for not answering my question. How much does it usually have? Is enough to cause damage to my joints? Joint pain is something am really prone too.
Do you realize that 90% of your posts on Meso are about injectable YK11?

You've ordered injectable yk11 from every source that sell this product, do you really think that myostatin bullshit is going to change anything in your natty shape and turn you into a myostatinated super beef?

Bro, go eat, lift, and stop spamming this shit source with your stupid questions or I will put you on ignore.

Tren A 100mg/ml was sold out long time ago

We have some Tren A 200mg/ml left from a custom order, $160/kit

4 kits available.

Tren E 200mg/ml sold out

Tren E 100mg/ml still have stock

So explain why a lab test 6 hours after I pin has 50% higher E2 than a lab test right before I pin.

Or, better, how about you spend $120 to get two lab tests on the same day, one right before you pin and one 6 hours after. Or one day apart, get one lab right when the lab closes, pin right before you go to bed, and get the second lab test right when the lab opens.

50% increase in E2 on labs isn't fucking placebo.

But fuck it, lets refer to actual scientific research even though I've confirmed this with my own lab tests:

> One study found that after a 200mg Test E injection, E₂ values rose significantly in just 6hrs post injection in eugonadal men and that peaked at 2 days after injection (base serum E2 was 23 ± 4 pg/ml, peaked at day 2 (45 ± 4 pg/ml). Alternatively, hypogonadal men were also studied and found to increase significantly in just 6hrs as well and peaking the day after the injection, but bringing them to a more optimal range (base serum E₂ was 7.2 ± 2 pg/ml, peaked at day 1 to 29 ± 4 pg/ml). [ https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(16)46108-X/pdf (DEFINE_ME) ]

> The basal serum testosterone was 497 ± 63
ng/dl, peaked at 6 hours (1965 ± 391 ng/dl, .:1 of
1468), and fell logarithmically, reaching baseline
levels by day 9. Levels then fell slightly below
baseline on day 11 (P < 0.01). The apparent half-
life was 3.8 days [ https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(16)46108-X/pdf (DEFINE_ME) ]

Here's another study showing E2 levels reaching their peak at least as fast as 1 day (reached peak at first blood test which was 24 hours later, could have risen much earlier but they didn't test earlier. Peak level was maintained for several days): https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/endocrj/53/3/53_3_305/_pdf

Why is this so fucking controversial on MesoRX?
And you that’s consistently the same for every blood draw no matter how long you’ve been on TRT or are into a test e cycle?