Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry to be a bother with a dumb question. For your semaglutide 4mg, is there multiple vials in a single kit or is that a single 4mg vial? Thank you in advance.

I mean about degradation after reconstitution, I think there have been some Jano testing about degradation of semaglutide and HCG after 1 month.
Yeah cause trt clinics are selling it as one vial. You reconstitute it and take the same vial for 10 weeks. Then they send new meds in 10 weeks. It probably does degrade but not enough for me to notice.These trt clinics probably need to be sending two hcg vials instead of one for 10 week use.

Last edited:
Current tabs stock: number of bottles (1 bottle = 100 tabs)

clomid 50mg 50
anadrol 50mg 30
halotestin 10mg 25
Dutasteride 1mg 28
yk11 10mg 28
sildenafil 100mg 11
Raloxifene 50mg 30
s23 10mg 7
sr9009 10mg 8
s4 10mg 7
mk2866 10mg 35
lgd4033 10mg 40
dapoxetine 25mg 50
pramipexole 1mg 50
telmisartan 50mg 40
methyltrienone 1mg 15
rad140 10mg 10
pregabalin 300mg 10
Letrozole 1mg 40
Turinabol 20mg 30
Fladrafinil crl40-941 20mg 40
Epistane 25mg 70
Amoxicilline 200mg 18
Primo A 75mg 22
Ivermectine 12mg 10
superdrol 10mg 12

Last edited:
Meloxicam 71125-38-7 available

10g=$20
50g=$35
100g=$50
1Kg=$190

Used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and painful osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease, bone and joint disease) treatment.

Meloxicam is a non-steroidal antipyretic and analgesic anti-inflammatory drug which is not a hormone drug and has strong anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects and can selectively inhibit cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) activity, there by blocking the synthesis of prostaglandins, the prostaglandin biosynthesis at the inflammatory site is more potent than the prostaglandin biosynthesis of the gastric mucosa or kidney, and is more secure than other NSAIDs.

Meloxicam mainly is used to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis, painful osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.

the first package of two is here, test c - I'm still waiting for hgh the first package arrived quickly - everything oke, very good

Best regards from Austria

Attachments

• FD0D71F5-1C67-44AA-89F4-49B5CFE0F732.jpeg
    FD0D71F5-1C67-44AA-89F4-49B5CFE0F732.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
Updates on reship policy, since we ship worldwide, I want to make some things clear for some countries.

We garantee delivery, and we reship cost free with no need to place an order for all the EU countries, USA, Canada, Australia.

For EU : I garantee both Post NL, EU special line.
Exception: Italy, Hungary, I only garantee EU special line, not because we had seizures, but because of post office and slow transit times, customs take long time to release some goods, so at least with EU special line there is no customs.

Norway, the worst post office ever, I had 100% of parcels going through customs and released, but once arrives to post office, some are lost, 3 cases until now, and it's not a part of EU, no reship policy anymore.

For some latin america countries, africa, it's a hit or a miss, we had some seizures lately.
The following countries do not have reship policy: Chile, Peru, Mexico.

New special lines available: Brazil and Chile:

Gross weight:
Less than 500 grams: $65
500-1kg: $75
1-2kg: $110

For all countries that have right in reship, we only reship once.
I'm from Brazil and maybe will need to use the reship policy since the tracking is stuck for 1 month without update. You told me by e-mail that we need to wait for 2 months without tracking update to be eligible to the reship. Can I then change the shipping method to the special line and only pay the shipping price difference?

I'm from Brazil and maybe will need to use the reship policy since the tracking is stuck for 1 month without update. You told me by e-mail that we need to wait for 2 months without tracking update to be eligible to the reship. Can I then change the shipping method to the special line and only pay the shipping price difference?
Yes