Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

ETA US oils end november.

Orals available now in stock can be sold.
Once sold out, we won't produce them anymore.

We just stopped sending them to Canada and australia.

List attached
in the pdf disappeared the 1g 5g for sarms, is it a mistake? buying 10g as starting dose is too much imho
Do you sell bacteriostatic water?

Lmao this thread is wild

Ill find out if this source is legit or not, ive recieved test-c and hcg from them and send it to janoshik for testing.

lets wait and see...
So I just received the test reports from jano. Test-c is slightly underdosed and the hcg is overdosed.

I double checked the vials and can’t find any floaters.

Test Report #24150.pngTest Report #24151.png

Test-c is slightly underdosed
Kinda true. Still, if it's supposed to be 250mg/ml then it is actually within range by pharmaceutical standards. (+-10%)

Look up Janoshiks 400mg Ibuprofen tests, he tested like 10 or 20 tabs and they tested from as low as 360mg to as high as 440mg per tablet.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals are you able to provide any more info on Australian domestic store mentioned a little while ago? Would be great to have access to BPC/HGH etc in aus without the markups we currently face
I emailed them a little while ago and there is just the one item available at the moment ( I wont mention it publicly) but were seriously looking at GH being the next product for us. Even if it's twice as much as I just paid for international I would be happen with the domestic option.

Kinda true. Still, if it's supposed to be 250mg/ml then it is actually within range by pharmaceutical standards. (+-10%)

Look up Janoshiks 400mg Ibuprofen tests, he tested like 10 or 20 tabs and they tested from as low as 360mg to as high as 440mg per tablet.
Milligrams, not percent. If that was tested under pharmaceutical standards it would be pulled from the market. Let’s not start telling everyone that this is pharma grade stuff

Milligrams, not percent. If that was tested under pharmaceutical standards it would be pulled from the market. Let’s not start telling everyone that this is pharma grade stuff
You think that pharmaceutical standards across all medications is +/-10mg?
Screenshot_20221014-061242.png

Cbsa.... getting close to a month... no seizure notice or secondary inspection but total incompetence either way.... I heard some sit for longer... what in the actual fuck. How is that even possible?