Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So I just received the test reports from jano. Test-c is slightly underdosed and the hcg is overdosed.

I double checked the vials and can’t find any floaters.

View attachment 173990View attachment 173991
Thank you for sharing, can you please post them in the testing thread:

So they don't get buried, the thread is moving fast

200 (1).gif

Oh yes, it's been 1 year in Meso !
Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd team thanks you for your trust, more beautiful things are coming in the future!

It's been 1 year that we are among you, we had the most followed thread in Meso, the funniest, the most active, with the most feedbacks, +1M views, almost 1000 pages in 1 year.

We will then organize a nice contest.

Winner #1: $250 store credit

Winner #2: $150 store credit

Winner #3: $50 store credit

Rules:

You will post a comment in the following form:

Number of orders placed with QSC:

Total money spent with QSC:

Value of your largest order:

Some pictures of your old orders. (one is enough, more are better)

Winner n°1 = The most impressive comment is the one that will receive the biggest number Wow smiley !

1665763889179.png

Winner n°2 = same

1665763892981.png

Winner n°3 = the funniest comment that receives the most of Haha smiley 1665763838834.png

End of contest 17/10 00:00 US time

Go !

Supporting hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other designated sector of society is prohibited.
View attachment 174017

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd team thanks you for your trust, more beautiful things are coming in the future!

It's been 1 year that we are among you, we had the most followed thread in Meso, the funniest, the most active, with the most feedbacks, +1M views, almost 1000 pages in 1 year.

Rules:

Winner n°1 = The most impressive comment is the one that will receive the biggest number Wow smiley !

View attachment 174021

Winner n°2 = same

View attachment 174022

Winner n°3 = the funniest comment that receives the most of Haha smiley View attachment 174020

Go !

A man goes into a shop and sees 3 jars on a table.​

[CONTENT REMOVED: Supporting hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other designated sector of society is prohibited.]

Cbsa.... getting close to a month... no seizure notice or secondary inspection but total incompetence either way.... I heard some sit for longer... what in the actual fuck. How is that even possible?
I think that means it’s gone ? Canadian customs usually no longer than 5 days I thought ?

Both parcels finally cleared in Australia! Had me sweating there for a minute as 1 of the 2 sat much long than I’ve ever experienced waiting for clearance but it finally came through.

$1400 (ish)

$500

(For comedy: I blame my chicken legs on QSC)

Attachments

• IMG_20220723_140719285.jpg
    IMG_20220723_140719285.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20221007_195328317_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221007_195328317_HDR.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 149
View attachment 174017

Rules:

View attachment 174021

Winner n°2 = same

View attachment 174022

Winner n°3 = the funniest comment that receives the most of Haha smiley View attachment 174020

Go !
Winner #1: thanks for posting pics of your massive orders. They are now exhibit A in your trial when the next operation cyber juice happens.

Winner #2: same as winner #1, but with $100 less gear for the feds.

Winner #3: i hope you keep that sense of humor when qds -at the first instance that it is beneficial to him- takes your personal info and rolls over faster than Kamala Harris around someone that can help her career.

I know everyone isnt in the 'land of the free', and may be less concerned about being locked up.. but the total disregard for opsec is astounding.

Winner #1: thanks for posting pics of your massive orders. They are now exhibit A in your trial when the next operation cyber juice happens.

Winner #2: same as winner #1, but with $100 less gear for the feds.

Winner #3: i hope you keep that sense of humor when qds -at the first instance that it is beneficial to him- takes your personal info and rolls over faster than Kamala Harris around someone that can help her career.

I know everyone isnt in the 'land of the free', and may be less concerned about being locked up.. but the total disregard for opsec is astounding.
Dude I can juice my face off in canada as long as I don't start reselling a fine is all I get. You live in a country where they imprison you and often make money by forcing you to do labor. Basically you still have literal slavery. I knew people locked up 15 years for smoking pot in some states. No one cares what you have to say.