Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He beat his wife and had his son taken away from him lol and his name was legally changed to Seth Spartan. Dude talked about black lactating nipples from his 2 grams of tren. Never went pro.
Talked about making a dude pro but failed at that. Talked about his CBD business, failed at that. Became a man of God and started a Christian rock music project, failed at that. Dude is a mess
The guy he was recently traininh that actually did go pro before meeting Seth actually quit bodybuilding for like a year because he was so beat up from training with seth and then seth took his picture of when he went pro and put it on a supplement called supermassbomb that he created. I didnt know all that stuff about the other stuff ..... wow. I once thought he was a good guy but i never thought he was a ped expert like he claimed to be. I dont want to say too much because i actually do know the guy

Question for the guys using the under 96% pure hgh. I saw 93% or 95% here.
Weren't we told not to use anything under 97% to prevent feelings sick?
I'm not trying to bash, I'm just wondering how guys are feeling.

Youll be fine. Id be more concerned about dimer % and stuff under 90 imo but maybe the hgh gods came to you with the 10 hgh commandments

Side effects on 97%+ HGH are much harmful, especially on your pocket.
Poor people are more likely to have tuberculosis, HIV and diarhea.
Save your money, stay healthy, buy Sigma hgh

Feel fine.....normal initial bout vs cts at 4iu but that's not as prolific now...
Will drop down to 2iu and run with IGF-LR3.

Or just in his car
In person hes actually a super likable guy until you disagree with anything. Hes really good at squats but he rests for damn near 15 minutes between sets and then when he gathers up all the people to spot and yell at him he takes 5 more minutes to actually start the set. Other than that and telling people they are going to go to hell for X Y and Z hes actually a decent dude haha

In person hes actually a super likable guy until you disagree with anything. Hes really good at squats but he rests for damn near 15 minutes between sets and then when he gathers up all the people to spot and yell at him he takes 5 more minutes to actually start the set. Other than that and telling people they are going to go to hell for X Y and Z hes actually a decent dude haha
Before knowing all that ather stuff about him obviously if hes beating his wife hes not a decent guy

So don't buy your hgh? Or was that sarcy lol
Haha yes I was joking, in fact you will never be able to féel any difference between 93% or 97% either on side effects, or benefits regarding IGF1and HGH serum, but you will be paying a very expensive amount to get this purity, most of time from pharma HGH and very rare HGH who score this kind of purity

That is the new testing method. With the new testing method all hgh brands came back with a little lower purity. There's a thread about it by Janoshik in the lab testing section forum.

After a month in cbsa item processed. I'm assuming it will ship shortly. Never got secondary inspection. So for canadian orders give lots of time.... our postal system is garbage fyi

Will the price list for domestic semiglutide in the us be available before product is here or will it be announced after ward? Ready for some orders.
yes in general you just add an extra $15 to international kit prices for peptides.
Examples:
HGH = $55 + $15 = $70
BPC157 = $40+$15 = $55
Semaglutide 2mg = $118+$15 = $133

For oils you add an extra $30.
test E $65 + $30 = $95
etc...