Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I will just say this, I haven’t tested my IGF-1 levels yet on QSC’s HGH. So this is all just my opinion. I been on it for 5 months now. Currently doing 6 IUs a day single shot before bed (sometimes morning but rare).

I’m the leanest I have been since my college juice head days. Fat will not stay on my body. Wether I eat clean or dirty doesn’t matter. Down about 15lbs in last 2 months.

Getting many compliments from everyone around me. Vascularity is thru the roof. Very happy with it.

Just a heads up to everyone, be careful ordering to Australia right now. Know of 4 guys in the last month that have had seizures coming from Qingdao. Apparently there has only been 1 seizure in April but there is obviously something going on for them to recently have caught so many. Know of 2 others who have parcels waiting that still haven't cleared customs (and not sure if they even will?

Just a heads up to everyone, be careful ordering to Australia right now. Know of 4 guys in the last month that have had seizures coming from Qingdao. Apparently there has only been 1 seizure in April but there is obviously something going on for them to recently have caught so many. Know of 2 others who have parcels waiting that still haven't cleared customs (and not sure if they even will?
I just mentionned that in previous page.

Seth Spartan said igf-1-des and lr3 are completely degraded 48 hours after reconstitution. Does anyone know how true this is? I need these 1mg vials to last 10 days, are they worthless after the second day? He said to add 100 micrograms of acetic acid per ml to the vial when you reconstitute it and that there is a pharma igf-1 manufacturer saying to do this. Also there was another youtube channel saying to freeze it in between shots
What makes you think seth spartan is actually a ped expert? Im curious id really like to know what you think

Contest entry that will hopefuly be a winner

#of orders: zero

# dollars spent zero

# of largest order zero

Pictures : don’t have any

Let’s get some votes going here boys

Sponsors