Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received my order Friday, everything went smoothly. Payment sent 9/24, received package on 10/14. 20 days total using the reship service to US.

That was perfect!! Thanks for sharing that I got a really good laugh and COULDN’T agree more!!! Almost woke up my wife laughing at this absolutely perfect analysis lol

If you’re not familiar with him, he’s a right witty bastard from the School of British Humour. Have a look on YouTube for “Mitchell & Webb” & “conspiracy theories” (3 sketches: Rosswell, moon landing & Princess Di) & also “lindum trees” - I’ll be surprised if you aren’t pissing yourself over them.

Also the TV series “Peep Show” - I think there’s a US remake, but it’ll be shit, so go for the original UK show.

I wonder if oils will be done by Christmas? I really need to start shopping for my gym bros! And nothing says marry Christmas like 10 vials of TEST :)

At least they COULD care less. That means they do care some. It’s the ones that COULDN’T care less that really don’t give a fuck. They care so little that they could NOT care any less.

People need to stop using that phrase if they don’t even know what it means. Funny though how many people use the expression ass backwards.
Same- this shit bugs me.
I couldn't care less = I have no more fucks left to give

Go fuck yourself . I'm free to ask labresults before i buy stuff right ?
My dude, there is an entire section of this forum that’s dedicated to lab testing. It’s cleverly hidden under the name Steroid Lab Testing so I suppose it’s possible you missed it.

Stop being lazy and start reading for yourself. You’re asking other people to spoon feed you information. Would you like us to lift the weights for you as well?

My dude, there is an entire section of this forum that’s dedicated to lab testing. It’s cleverly hidden under the name Steroid Lab Testing so I suppose it’s possible you missed it.

Stop being lazy and start reading for yourself. You’re asking other people to spoon feed you information. Would you like us to lift the weights for you as well?
Sterk the type of guy to use the handrails when climbing up the stairs

I have never experienced an increase in appetite on HGH either, on the contrary you can even experience a decrease in appetite following the hyperglycemic effect following the injection, if the blood sugar is not regulated with a minimum of insulin.

Mk677 is not bad for the appetite, I find it very effective. You also have insulin (long and fast acting), when you start to have the effects of hypoglycemia, there are people who like to play this, it's dangerous but effective, when you start having blurry vision and you're sweating, you can take the whole fridge down

I may give MK677 a go. Insulin did nothing for me, but again I wasn’t pushing myself to hypoglycemic levels. Mostly like 15 units a day.

If you know of anything else pharma drug wise let me know.

I asked my doctor he mentioned an oral steroid (not anabolic obviously) given to patients who are wasting away due to terminal illness. But he refused to prescribe it to me.

I may give MK677 a go. Insulin did nothing for me, but again I wasn’t pushing myself to hypoglycemic levels. Mostly like 15 units a day.

If you know of anything else pharma drug wise let me know.

I asked my doctor he mentioned an oral steroid (not anabolic obviously) given to patients who are wasting away due to terminal illness. But he refused to prescribe it to me.
Hmm...your doctor is likely talking about oxandralone aka anavar. It is used for muscle wasting (prevention) in HIV/AIDs patients and burn victims. So yes he was talking about an anabolic steroid. Check out the Wikipedia if you dont believe me.

Source: am an RN

Hmm...your doctor is likely talking about oxandralone aka anavar. It is used for muscle wasting (prevention) in HIV/AIDs patients and burn victims. So yes he was talking about an anabolic steroid. Check out the Wikipedia if you dont believe me.

your not totally wrong but your thinking of the wrong drug. When my mom was in a terminal state they gave her a drug called megestrol to keep her appetite up. It is not an anabolic steroid. I believe it’s actually a progestogenic drug.

Also that source : I’m the worlds #1 neuro surgeon bull shit is played out. It doesn’t make your info any more or less valid. In fact every time I see that the info inevitably is wrong. Go figure

FML

taking Anavar now and it’s not doing anything for appetite.

I believe he said it was a corticosteroid and he would have told me it was Anavar because he knows I use gear. Tho maybe you are right and I didn’t hear the medical name properly.

your not totally wrong but your thinking of the wrong drug. When my mom was in a terminal state they gave her a drug called megestrol to keep her appetite up. It is not an anabolic steroid. I believe it’s actually a progestogenic drug.

Also that source : I’m the worlds #1 neuro surgeon bull shit is played out. It doesn’t make your info any more or less valid. In fact every time I see that the info inevitably is wrong. Go figure

He could have mentioned megestrol. Wish I listened better but he was talking fast. It sounds familiar tho.

But yet he was unwilling to give it to me under any circumstances even with a family history of stomach issues which ultimately affect appetite as well.