Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi
Can someone help me

Ordered NPP and Mast E. Both came with white tops. Unfortunately I opened the package and can't remember which barcode belongs to which Oil..

Only difference.
One oil is clear and one is very light yellow. Somebody can tell me, which is NPP and which could be Mast E?

Thx
Pick one and inject 10cc. If you nips get tight its mast, if you start milking its npp

When are people going to learn to send an email first or simply read the labels and label the vial case first. Most of the barcodes are a dead giveaway of what is in each box. There’s no reason to take the stuff out and start playing with it. No your only true way to tell is to pay to have it tested.

Hi
Can someone help me

Ordered NPP and Mast E. Both came with white tops. Unfortunately I opened the package and can't remember which barcode belongs to which Oil..

Only difference.
One oil is clear and one is very light yellow. Somebody can tell me, which is NPP and which could be Mast E?

Thx
Drosta E Barcode:
QDSIGMADE6

Hi
Can someone help me

Only difference.

Thx

Well you're screwed if you don't remember which barcode belongs to which oil..

When are people going to learn to send an email first or simply read the labels and label the vial case first. Most of the barcodes are a dead giveaway of what is in each box. There’s no reason to take the stuff out and start playing with it. No your only true way to tell is to pay to have it tested.
It’s difficult to stand by and not yell at people sometimes. Simple ways to keep track of things seem to pass people by. Are they like 5 year olds at Christmas and just rip open kits as soon as they come in the mail? Vials strewn about the kitchen and unable to identify?

Hi
Can someone help me

Only difference.

Thx
When I brew NPP it is always slightly yellowish. Mast E is always transparent.

Hi
Can someone help me

Only difference.

Thx
For what it is worth, the mast I have seen is very clear.

Alternatively, do this:

Pick one and inject 10cc. If you nips get tight its mast, if you start milking its npp

Hi
Can someone help me

Only difference.

Thx
Just wondering what your previous experience in using peds and how old u are?? I am genuinely concerned for you..

Last edited:
Whenever someone posts this all I can think of is a little kid on Christmas ripping through presents and throwing things everywhere

Hi
Can someone help me

Only difference.

Thx
Masteron is clear as can be...Npp slightly yellow