Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you can limit your daily intake of alcohol how much does it damage the liver? What numbers should we look at?

A "drink" is 12 grams of alcohol:

12 ounces of beer with about 5% alcohol content.
5 ounces of wine with about 12% alcohol content.
1.5 ounces of distilled spirits with about 40% alcohol content.

For men (for women cut this in half):

It used to be believed 80 grams a day for several years led to severe damage.

Recently it's been determined 30 grams a day will cause liver damage, but more slowly.

Also binges can cause damage over a few days of high alcohol intake.

When we say "damage", we're talking about fat building up in the liver, which turns into scar tissue eventually. This also happens from high lipids (Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, which is at epidemic proportions since most people don't get a diagnosis until they have liver failure), so the damage adds up from both.

In honor of @DECLAN, I'll add this. The liver is densely packed with GIP receptors, the hormone added to Tirz that differentiates it from Sema. Tirzepatide quickly clears liver fat content, and reverses liver scarring(at stage three, it's severe, and has been reversed with Tirz), a major breakthrough in liver health:

Last edited:
Bunch of useless shit. You drink too much. That sucks. Go to a meeting and vent it there.

If you're sober, good for you. I'm here for other reasons.... as is everyone else

Bunch of useless shit. You drink too much. That sucks. Go to a meeting and vent it there.

If you're sober, good for you. I'm here for other reasons.... as is everyone else
As are we, however it’s an open forum. You’re free to skip over and move on. This talk plays right in to harm reduction. Even more so with @Ghoul ’s addition of the effects of tirzepatide on a fatty liver. Keep it pushin kimchi

A "drink" is 12 grams of alcohol:

12 ounces of beer with about 5% alcohol content.
5 ounces of wine with about 12% alcohol content.
1.5 ounces of distilled spirits with about 40% alcohol content.

For men (for women cut this in half):

It used to be believed 80 grams a day for several years led to severe damage.

Recently it's been determined 30 grams a day will cause liver damage, but more slowly.

Also binges can cause damage over a few days of high alcohol intake.

When we say "damage", we're talking about fat building up in the liver, which turns into scar tissue eventually. This also happens from high lipids (Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, which is at epidemic proportions since most people don't get a diagnosis until they have liver failure), so the damage adds up from both.

In honor of @DECLAN, I'll add this. The liver is densely packed with GIP receptors, the hormone added to Tirz that differentiates it from Sema. Tirzepatide quickly clears liver fat content, and reverses liver scarring(at stage three, it's severe, and has been reversed with Tirz), a major breakthrough in liver health:

I don’t know what that has to do with me but good for you if its helping your fatty liver disease. I don’t drink and I’m not obese so I don’t use tirz for liver problems.

I mean why wouldn't you want to support them and hell even encourage them to use whatever tool that was available to change their life for the better..
Because people tend to belittle others so they can feel better for their pathetic existence. If I call out someone week for not controlling their raging appetite, I am better.

Do you notice that every single one of the people that call out people for using glps for "food noise" ALWAYS post their achievement and how THEY do it? And the same goes for pretty much any aspect of life, career, money, partners, etc

Because people tend to belittle others so they can feel better for their pathetic existence. If I call out someone week for not controlling their raging appetite, I am better.

Do you notice that every single one of the people that call out people for using glps for "food noise" ALWAYS post their achievement and how THEY do it? And the same goes for pretty much any aspect of life, career, money, partners, etc
Probly cones fro a place of insecurity.