Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You can't stop once you start drinking. But you choose to have the first drink
This ☝️
No because your mind plays tricks and u think u can control it.
You know you can’t control it but spend an inordinate amount of time convincing yourself you can.

As to the food noise. Only time I get that is when I’m high . I guess obese people are walking around with the constant munchies. That’d suck ass.

In life even when it seems like we are being forced to action there are always choices.

“I demolished the entire dominos pizza”

“You knew that was going to happen didn’t you? There wasn’t any question that you were going to demolish the whole thing”

“Yeah you’re right. I got the extra large thinking I would have some of it for lunch tomorrow. But deep down I knew that wasn’t happening “

“What if you just get the medium next time? You’ll demolish it of course but odds are you’ll be satisfied”

You’re making it sound that this is a cure all lmao.

It’s been out for so many years and with all the sales these Chinese vendors have we should see a dramatic drop in obesity right?

Time will tell, like I said, if steroids is the answer to getting fit and jacked the majority of gym goers should be jacked right now. I still believe it’s not going to change anything if you don’t have the right mindset to change or the work ethic and dedication to change your life.

If it’s just easy as poking your tummy once a week and you lose that extra 50lbs then the obesity problem should be gone in say, 10 years right?
I'm not making it sound like anything. Why would you expect obesity rates in stats to show a significant change when its been on an accelerating trend upwards for half a century, and access to these compounds has been extremely limited until just recently, and is still out of reach for most even in the wealthy west.

I really don't care if you believe the mountain of solid research stretching back decades is some "Big Pharma" conspiracy. Or that "too good to be true" is some objective scientific measure.

Like I've said before, this is a self regulating problem. Those who reject "fattie crack" on some demented principle will self select themselves and their families right out of the gene pool by denying their genetics the clear benefits in treating, and prevention of the chronic diseases that are the primary cause of death for most of humanity. Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver disease, cancer, and in many cases those benefits are not only irrespective of weight loss, but are greater in people who don't need to lose weight.

In fact, since we know the first layers of cardiovascular disease are found in the arteries of children from autopsy results, when they start recommending that kids receive low doses of the year+ long lasting GLP based drugs in the future to ensure they never, ever suffer a heart attack or stroke or develop diabetes, just like they're given smallpox vaccines, make sure to opt out on their behalf. Stick to your principles.

This ☝️

You know you can’t control it but spend an inordinate amount of time convincing yourself you can.

As to the food noise. Only time I get that is when I’m high . I guess obese people are walking around with the constant munchies. That’d suck ass.
As a recovering alcoholic I can say you can and do control it.
Otherwise you die.

No they don't, stop underselling how big a leg up these things give you. We all know why were here.

And I've been pretty big before, it's not that hard with juice.
Bullshit.
Or you would know roads make you fat without 5hrs a week at gym.
Keeping making excuses.
End result is same as alcohol.

Bullshit.
Or you would know roads make you fat without 5hrs a week at gym.
Keeping making excuses.
End result is same as alcohol.
You think going to the gym 5 hours a week is hard? For bodybuilders?

We're not doing ultra-marathons bud, bodybuilding is a pretty cushy "sport".

We have to lift weights and eat lots of food and stick a needle in our ass a couple times a week, all things I'd wager most people here genuinely enjoy.

I'm not making it sound like anything. Why would you expect obesity rates in stats to show a significant change when its been on an accelerating trend upwards for half a century, and access to these compounds has been extremely limited until just recently, and is still out of reach for most even in the wealthy west.

I really don't care if you believe the mountain of solid research stretching back decades is some "Big Pharma" conspiracy. Or that "too good to be true" is some objective scientific measure.

Like I've said before, this is a self regulating problem. Those who reject "fattie crack" on some demented principle will self select themselves and their families right out of the gene pool by denying their genetics the clear benefits in treating, and prevention of the chronic diseases that are the primary cause of death for most of humanity. Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, liver disease, cancer, and in many cases those benefits are not only irrespective of weight loss, but are greater in people who don't need to lose weight.

In fact, since we know the first layers of cardiovascular disease are found in the arteries of children from autopsy results, when they start recommending that kids receive low doses of the year+ long lasting GLP based drugs in the future to ensure they never, ever suffer a heart attack or stroke or develop diabetes, just like they're given smallpox vaccines, make sure to opt out on their behalf. Stick to your principles.
In your vast experience, because you sound like you have been at this for a while, what’s the total loss you had from using glp1s?

Nobody here that I know of have metabolic/thyroid issues even those guys who have diabetes are getting their drugs by prescription. So, we are all buying these drugs because we don’t necessarily need it but are self prescribing yeah.

I am not arguing with you, I am just baffled that you are missing the point we’re getting to, which is there is still some work to be done in order to make it optimal. Do you think fatties cannot out eat the effects of this drug? In your experience did it stop all your cravings?

If humans can out eat DNP, they can find a way to out eat the effectiveness of glp1s. Btw, I’m not being a debbie downer, I just hate the idea that there is a magic pill out there be it steroids or retardutide than can solve your problems without work.
I have clients that complain that semaglutide doesn't work, and then I find out they're eating fucking a full rack of ribs in one sitting, drinking a shit ton of beer and eating like dog fuck in general.

I told these dumb fucks it's not magic, eat like shit and you will stay fat. Some get it and make changes but it seems like most folks just want to take drugs so they can keep eating.

Still in the privatebin:

Not sure if the rules are different for promos.

For the HGH & Fat loss products promo: can I order international if the products are in stock US domestic? (looking to get international pricing; I don't mind the longer shipping time)

How many abortions in the States x year, officially?
Every time I hear about abortion issues, I cannot help wonder why:
What is the most common reason why people end up doing it.
Never mind I can't afford it, i am too young/old, whatever.
I mean, we have many options for birth control.
And yet people decide not to take them.
And no, I don't believe it's just poor people aborting children.
It just seems that people refuse to take responsibility for their actions.
Or maybe they are all affected by some mental conditions, like the obese?
You do whatever and then get it all sorted with a pill or a surgical procedure. Easy. But you didn't think about it, in the first place.
It's a free country, you do whatever you want.
Big pharma and the medical community will do your dirty work and fix it for you.
Until you just go and do the same thing again, like the individual that posted about this above.

Unless you need to abort of course.

Last edited:
I have clients that complain that semaglutide doesn't work, and then I find out they're eating fucking a full rack of ribs in one sitting, drinking a shit ton of beer and eating like dog fuck in general.

I told these dumb fucks it's not magic, eat like shit and you will stay fat. Some get it and make changes but it seems like most folks just want to take drugs so they can keep eating.

Retards think you take a GLP and the drug allows you to eat poorly and lose weight.

When a GLP is working properly, not only does it act on decreasing appetite at a psychological level, it's a physical impossibility to eat a large portion of food. You'd begin vomiting long before getting a rack of ribs down.

So if that guy is eating mass quantities as you say, the drug isn't working, likely because the dose is too low.

The number #1 health issue from GLP use is muscle mass loss because people are limited, both by low appetite and physical reactions that prevent the possibility of eating large (even "normal" ) portions, that without choosing protein rich foods end up in a severe protein deficit.

In life even when it seems like we are being forced to action there are always choices.

“I demolished the entire dominos pizza”

“You knew that was going to happen didn’t you? There wasn’t any question that you were going to demolish the whole thing”

“Yeah you’re right. I got the extra large thinking I would have some of it for lunch tomorrow. But deep down I knew that wasn’t happening “

“What if you just get the medium next time? You’ll demolish it of course but odds are you’ll be satisfied”
Bruh. If you can stay stopped based on your willpower alone...you are not a real alcoholic. Congratulations to you. You're just a heavy drinker with good willpower.