Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You sound like you've been in and out of meetings. There's always a seat for you there bro, when you're ready for it.
You act like there’s something wrong with that? I am an alcoholic and I haven’t had a drink in 7 ish months now. I’m very proud of myself. Not one for meetings, but I don’t fault people for going to them nor do I make fun of them. They’re just not for me. I checked myself in to rehab designed specifically for my job and only allows my union members in and was the smartest move I ever made.

You think going to the gym 5 hours a week is hard? For bodybuilders?

We're not doing ultra-marathons bud, bodybuilding is a pretty cushy "sport".

We have to lift weights and eat lots of food and stick a needle in our ass a couple times a week, all things I'd wager most people here genuinely enjoy.
Cushy workouts don’t get results

You act like there’s something wrong with that? I am an alcoholic and I haven’t had a drink in 7 ish months now. I’m very proud of myself. Not one for meetings, but I don’t fault people for going to them nor do I make fun of them. They’re just not for me. I checked myself in to rehab designed specifically for my job and only allows my union members in and was the smartest move I ever made.

You completely misinterpreted, i am in the program. "In and out of meetings" means someone who is still drinking and hasn't committed to the program.

Everyone at AA is an alcoholic that chose to stop or were forced.
Once an alcoholic always.
But discipline is what gets you through.

Enjoy your excuses.

I'm the one dispelling the excuses.

I have clients that complain that semaglutide doesn't work, and then I find out they're eating fucking a full rack of ribs in one sitting, drinking a shit ton of beer and eating like dog fuck in general.

I told these dumb fucks it's not magic, eat like shit and you will stay fat. Some get it and make changes but it seems like most folks just want to take drugs so they can keep eating.
Exactly, some guys here believe it’s a miracle based on research blah blah, I tried it myself, it worked like it supposed to but still paled in comparison to dnp or cigarettes lol.

However, that is just me and it’s an individual response. So, it could be better for other people, plus it’s main mechanism is not appetite suppression, but gastric emptying control, blood glucose and others.

It is a powerful tool but not a cure all or a magic pill, people expect it to work so well and who can blame them, if their goal is to find something to make their food addiction stop.

You sound like you've been in and out of meetings. There's always a seat for you there bro, when you're ready for it.
21 years. I'll keep a seat warm for you, and also a copy of our book, in case you ever become a real alcoholic and need our solution. If you think it's willpower...consider reading it.
I have run my mouth enough...lol. peace on you man.

Last edited:
Ok man. Peace in your journey and best if luck to you.

Well I don't know what your deal was anyway. Saying that you can do something doesn't take anything away from your struggle. It doesn't diminish your problems. It doesn't diminish mine. if you do succeed it doesn't mean you didn't have a problem to begin with. What kind of thinking is that?

And it's not like it's a permanent success. It's temporary.
I'm one fucked up thing away from going back to drinking. Something that trumps my reason for not drinking.
But for today i'm not drinking, so i'm happy for that.

Last edited:
Well I don't know what your deal was anyway. Saying that you can do something doesn't take anything away from your struggle. It doesn't diminish your problems. It doesn't diminish mine. if you do succeed it doesn't mean you didn't have a problem to begin with. What kind of thinking is that?
Brother - my point was simply this. The AA program, as laid out in 12 steps and the book AA upon which it is founded...completely is 100% based precisely on the concept that "willpower" is not enough for what is defined therein as "real alcoholics". I did not invent that. My original intention was to clarify an often misunderstood point (before I veered off into coming off like a know-it-all, for which I do apologize sincerely). I have definitely run my mouth more than enough. ✌️ peace man, I mean it.

21 years. I'll keep a seat warm for you, and also a copy of our book, in case you ever become a real alcoholic and need our solution. If you think it's willpower...consider reading it.
I have run my mouth enough...lol. peace on you man.
8 years of sobriety and counting. I went to one AA meeting and decided that was not for me. Outpatient rehab therapist told me without AA, there was a 95 percent chance I would not be successful. Still sober…..

AA is a great structure for many people, providing them the support they need. All I needed was knowing that my son, who already by the age of 4 had been diagnosed as Autistic, was not going to grow up seeing his dad an alcoholic.

Brother - my point was simply this. The AA program, as laid out in 12 steps and the book AA upon which it is founded...completely is 100% based precisely on the concept that "willpower" is not enough for what is defined therein as "real alcoholics". I did not invent that. My original intention was to clarify an often misunderstood point (before I veered off into coming off like a know-it-all, for which I do apologize sincerely). I have definitely run my mouth more than enough. ✌️ peace man, I mean it.

Yes sir. I think there's some confusion here and i think we are in agreement.

8 years of sobriety and counting. I went to one AA meeting and decided that was not for me. Outpatient rehab therapist told me without AA, there was a 95 percent chance I would not be successful. Still sober…..

AA is a great structure for many people, providing them the support they need. All I needed was knowing that my son, who already by the age of 4 had been diagnosed as Autistic, was not going to grow up seeing his dad an alcoholic.

Yeah man, that's the reason that i mentioned. People need a reason to change. It's really sad when people can't find the reason even faced with their own death.