Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got 2 packs seized and the second one came with a letter. Nothing happened other than the letter but it doesn't mean nothing can happen. According to the letter I had more than an amount thats for personal use. My definition of personal use doesn't matter. 100g of testosterone can be personal use for me for the next few years, but the letter made it clear that anything over a 90 day supply is too much and to me that leaves it open to saying it is no longer for personal use, at least in their eyes. I'm using a different address now in a different city to say the least.
Food for thought, thank you for sharing.

Without going down this rabbit hole too far, in the US and countries with similar legal systems, they have to establish possession before going to the next step. Contrary to popular belief it's not the dreaded "post office pickup notice signature" that's used, but a controlled delivery. Either they'll establish surveillance to observe someone physically bringing the package into your house, or, if they can't see it from a discrete location, will have an agent knock and hand it to you. Once that's. done they've established possession and can come in to search for evidence of dealing.

Generally speaking, no agency goes through this (high cost, high risk) effort looking for an end user of almost anything. They're expecting to find a distributor.

(Also peptides are an FDA issue, so a few kits is hardly likely to concern them), and no one else is going to pursue that, except possibly for growth hormone, which is specifically criminalized by its own law).
This. Just step back and look at it from an LE perspective: Lets say you have 50 grams of this and 100 grams of that. It is unmarked so they would first have to test it extensively to figure out what it is. Then they would have to do a controlled delivery.

That is a lot of time, effort, and expense just to take down a home brewer who is probably making gear for himself and a handful of friends.

Having said that, people are not always rational. In fact they are often morons. You might get a cop or two with a hard on for you or who thinks steroids are more evil than hard drugs. You might get a cop who is jealous because he loots like shit and hates guys who look great.

t is always best to err on the side of caution. If you get a love letter, just write that package off and find a new address to ship to.

I got a letter recently from u.s. customs. It basically said that you need a license to import these items and I can go and prove I have the license and retrieve the items. And, if no response customs will destroy the items after 30 days I believe the letter said.

From a different supplier, the only thing controlled in there was moda. Bastards.

Wondering the same, I’m waiting to hear back from Q. I had some in my last oils
You are going to have to get you some sterile vials and some syringe filters and refilter the gear. If you will read through the thread. .. set the search bar to "this thread" and search "floaters" you will see that this has been an ongoing issue for a very long time. Refilter you will be fine.. qsc will not do anything for you about it.. but tell you the same..

You are going to have to get you some sterile vials and some syringe filters and refilter the gear. If you will read through the thread. .. set the search bar to "this thread" and search "floaters" you will see that this has been an ongoing issue for a very long time. Refilter you will be fine.. qsc will not do anything for you about it.. but tell you the same..
I was just gonna say the same thing in the nicest way I could lol…

He has 18 posts …. 17 about floaters and 1 only to do an Intro to be able to post in this thread.

Filter, use as is or toss it.

I was just gonna say the same thing in the nicest way I could lol…

He has 18 posts …. 17 about floaters and 1 only to do an Intro to be able to post in this thread.

Filter, use as is or toss it.
I don't even look for floaters anymore.. when it comes time I grab 2 vials heat em up refilter into a 20ml vial and Rock on.

Or…. i’ve never ordered that stuff before and didn’t know that’s how you tell the difference,
But. thanks for letting me know who the fucking assholes are here

Yeah been reading around the thread… damn