Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I recently bought a product from you guys. I was never sent the file with the barcode sku numbers for the items so i can compare and make sure i received the right item.
Can you send a link or post a screenshot of the sku numbers.
Can usually tell pretty easy by code. If not check the tests to see if they have pictures. All oils I grabbed needed to be verified but peps were all easy to tell

i want to check for myself
Well if you would have thouroly did your research on the source before ordering the least you would have known was Tracey has a specific email just for such communication..before I got familiar with what code was what I at least knew to send a message asking for identification codes as soon as I received tracking.. @watchtymeflyyy was at least kind enough to try and help you out and you dissed that so maybe the qsc discord would better suit you..

Well if you would have thouroly did your research on the source before ordering the least you would have known was Tracey has a specific email just for such communication..before I got familiar with what code was what I at least knew to send a message asking for identification codes as soon as I received tracking.. @watchtymeflyyy was at least kind enough to try and help you out and you dissed that so maybe the qsc discord would better suit you..
Or reddit….

i have ask for the identification codes but none of the codes match. i think they are sending me an outdated page.
im not dissing the guy, i just want to check for myself and not rely on someone to confirm. it is going in my body eventually and i take some precautions. im just not going to take some strangers word for it. not everyone thinks like you or will be like you. sorry bud.

"Strangers" You are buying the stuff from illegal drug dealers that you do not know that live in a country far away!! Lol Id think if you were that concerned about it you would shell out the money to buy you some pharmaceutical grade dope and not cheap Chinese underground oil . Makes sense though!! I leave it be!

Back