Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

"Strangers" You are buying the stuff from illegal drug dealers that you do not know that live in a country far away!! Lol Id think if you were that concerned about it you would shell out the money to buy you some pharmaceutical grade dope and not cheap Chinese underground oil . Makes sense though!! I leave it be!

lol yeah bro let it be... i wasnt even replying to you on the thread but you felt the need to reply to me lol. i seen you around trying to bully your way into conversations before. save your time. go do something else and dont comment unless its something productive. you just comment to argue with people.

"Strangers" You are buying the stuff from illegal drug dealers that you do not know that live in a country far away!! Lol Id think if you were that concerned about it you would shell out the money to buy you some pharmaceutical grade dope and not cheap Chinese underground oil . Makes sense though!! I leave it be!

He's another KoreanGuy. I guarantee it. He's already committed to the "feels" method of determining whether gear is properly dosed.

lol yeah bro let it be... i wasnt even replying to you on the thread but you felt the need to reply to me lol. i seen you around trying to bully your way into conversations before. save your time. go do something else and dont comment unless its something productive. you just comment to argue with people.
You ain't mad... I mean you are posting on an open community forum.. the source has a private email if you do not Want to be a part of the community .

You ain't mad... I mean you are posting on an open community forum.. the source has a private email if you do not Want to be a part of the community .

i want to be part a community that helps out others especially new members that are still learning the ropes on how to navigate thru a lot of information.
we dont need you spamming threads with your witty comments especially when you are replying to me son.
its like you feel better than everyone else just because you already been here long enough and know how to navigate yourself around and have learned the basics of anabolics.
please dont have nothing informative to say then dont reply.

i want to be part a community that helps out others especially new members that are still learning the ropes on how to navigate thru a lot of information.
we dont need you spamming threads with your witty comments especially when you are replying to me son.
its like you feel better than everyone else just because you already been here long enough and know how to navigate yourself around and have learned the basics of anabolics.
your right brother, please forgive me. If that is how i came off to you i apologize. I hope that everything works out for you in the best way!

You should follow the forum etiquette and go make a new member thread, introduce yourself and stats then ask away.

You also have to grow a thicker skin if you want to last here longer, grow some balls because after your first 20 week blast it’ll shrink some more.

Good luck, don’t be a baby.

your right brother, please forgive me. If that is how i came off to you i apologize. I hope that everything works out for you in the best way!

i did come off that way and its all good. im glad we can communicate like real men and understand each other. i came here for help because a brother needs it right now. help me out community so i can help others later.

You should follow the forum etiquette and go make a new member thread, introduce yourself and stats then ask away.

You also have to grow a thicker skin if you want to last here longer, grow some balls because after your first 20 week blast it’ll shrink some more.

Good luck, don’t be a baby.

okay again its all new to me. i dont know the in and outs about this forum but thanks for pointing that out. i am new to meso but i am not new to testosterone.

Omg this new generation of AAS users are soft as hell these days!! Better check your estrogen and man tf or just take TREN like the rest of us shit. Lmao just jk don’t take tren if you’re new stick to the simple shit for now until your skin gets thicker and you calls get smaller and your knowledge grows!

I’ve been using QSC Tirz for about 6 months now, works great. I also bought a bunch of their Semaglutide because it’s so much cheaper. Seems like once goal hit in Tirz, moving over to Sema for maintenance could make sense financially.

Normally people start on Sema and transition to Tirz. Anybody here start on Tirz, and transition to Sema?

How is demand on antibiotic tabs?
150mg Fluconazole tabs might also be appreciated - lot of yeast infections out there. Though new 24x7 vendor selling them for $0.20/pill. I also have a scale down to 0.1 mg so your $25 for 10g works great but haven’t had an international order in a long time now that everything is available domestic.

Valacyclovir 1000mg is like $1/pill anywhere I can find it. Not sure if you can undercut it significantly but if you could I’d get a year’s supply.

Always with the most insightful replies!

Paragraph 2 makes sense, in fact, I hadn't even thought of that.

Also, likely not worth going to the lengths required (let alone the authorities having the resources) to prove who the actual purchaser is - and if so, all for what? A personal use dose? Seems unrealistic.
It’s not enough for a prosecution but it’s often enough to search the home and digital devices. Maybe they’d start with a subpoena to Google to check your search history to see if there’s anything relevant before doing a controlled delivery. Most people would have other Schedule I / II drugs laying around, and other evidence of a pattern of using these drugs. Most people’s computers are not super clean and bitcoin transactions can be easily traced. After a search, there would generally be enough evidence that it would be pretty clear to a jury whether you meant to order those drugs around that time or not.

If you have absolutely rock-solid OPSEC and a clean house, you’d probably be able to avoid charges and definitely avoid conviction.

It’s not enough for a prosecution but it’s often enough to search the home and digital devices. Maybe they’d start with a subpoena to Google to check your search history to see if there’s anything relevant before doing a controlled delivery. Most people would have other Schedule I / II drugs laying around, and other evidence of a pattern of using these drugs. Most people’s computers are not super clean and bitcoin transactions can be easily traced. After a search, there would generally be enough evidence that it would be pretty clear to a jury whether you meant to order those drugs around that time or not.

If you have absolutely rock-solid OPSEC and a clean house, you’d probably be able to avoid charges and definitely avoid conviction.
Or just burn everything down, it’s simpler just kidding!

I’ve been using QSC Tirz for about 6 months now, works great. I also bought a bunch of their Semaglutide because it’s so much cheaper. Seems like once goal hit in Tirz, moving over to Sema for maintenance could make sense financially.

Normally people start on Sema and transition to Tirz. Anybody here start on Tirz, and transition to Sema?

I have friends/family do a combination. Something like .25mg semaglutide + 2.5mg Tirz

Sema is a much stronger agonist of the glp-1 receptor. And tirz is more closely akin to a GIP agonist with carryover of some glp-1 agonism.

Glp-1 is the “ugh food sounds terrible” and the “full stomach” feeling, also slowed gastric emptying. But also, this is why semaglutide makes people feel more shitty compared to tirz.

So if you combine the two, you’re hitting the glp receptor harder than Tirzapatide alone, and will probably blunt hunger more and save money.

Where tirz wins, is if you actually have metabolic dysfunction….elevated insulin/glucose, insulin resistance…..it lowers HbA1c more than sema in general

I have friends/family do a combination. Something like .25mg semaglutide + 2.5mg Tirz

Sema is a much stronger agonist of the glp-1 receptor. And tirz is more closely akin to a GIP agonist with carryover of some glp-1 agonism.

Glp-1 is the “ugh food sounds terrible” and the “full stomach” feeling, also slowed gastric emptying. But also, this is why semaglutide makes people feel more shitty compared to tirz.

So if you combine the two, you’re hitting the glp receptor harder than Tirzapatide alone, and will probably blunt hunger more and save money.

Where tirz wins, is if you actually have metabolic dysfunction….elevated insulin/glucose, insulin resistance…..it lowers HbA1c more than sema in general
Having tryed Sema, Tirz and Reta I am convinced about my next combo: Sema+Reta... the first is great for apetite supresion and insulin sensibility restoration while the second compound is best for fat burning especially on the belly area where is the hardest to hit.

Planning this for the next year spring time, în the meanwhile I'll cruise with Tirz only.

Back