Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh damn cool, how long you been doing it? Profitable? The amount of fuck you money people I’ve met is insane. $250k wires at the drop of a hat for an RM.
I've been doing it on and off for 10 years. I mostly just sell out of my personal collection now when I want to switch out and upgrade.

Yeah that’s what he says but apparently it’s. Alice of packages mine included. I hope they can reahio them that fast but doubt as seeing last experiences on here where people had to wait a long ass time…fingers crossed though bc I need mine lol but I might hop on that new gh GB if it’s domestic but still no answer to that yet
im waiting on group buy for hgh domestic also , does anyone have an idea of when?

Yeah, it's a small "tax" when dealing with UGLs, but obviously no one's calculating the loss of business from a high volume customer either, and treating the situation no differently than a first timer spending $150 on a first order.

Given several others reported missing vials shortly after you did it would be prudent for everyone to video opening their packs, as this seems to be a pattern now.
this just means BP is taking a vial for testing and gathering data...

this just means BP is taking a vial for testing and gathering data...

Considering the Chinese authorities are turning back packages now, I wonder if they've been taking "samples" from outbound shipments for testing. CBP has no problem hanging on to parcels for a couple months if they feel like it so doubt it's them.

Yeah that’s what he says but apparently it’s. Alice of packages mine included. I hope they can reahio them that fast but doubt as seeing last experiences on here where people had to wait a long ass time…fingers crossed though bc I need mine lol but I might hop on that new gh GB if it’s domestic but still no answer to that yet
well i ordered on promo 25x hgh kits domestic, waiting now 35 days... hope its even arrive..