Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've been ordering from these people for a couple of years. Do they split packs I've never had one split? Had a touchdown today and it was missing about three items.
Oils are in a different location than peptides.. so say you ordered a hit of oils and a kit of hgh it will 2 separate packages.. go to usps website and sign up for informed delivery and you will see if you have ant other packages in transit.

How would i know if any of their employees sent something else to me and kept the real stuff for themselves. That’s a possibility too.
This is absurd^^^
Without giving anymore details about shipping and identification techniques I will say that what is in and or on the package should coincide with pack information sent to you through messaging. Look at your messages then look at your pack and find the similarities. I've never had an issue with identification, intl or dom.

Oils are in a different location than peptides.. so say you ordered a hit of oils and a kit of hgh it will 2 separate packages.. go to usps website and sign up for informed delivery and you will see if you have ant other packages in transit.
Thank you that is what I was looking for ever had an issue before it's kind of what I figured. I will wait and see