Testosterone Minimum Stash

It's interesting to see how the accessibility of gear has changed over the years. Being closer to 60 than 50, you must have witnessed quite an evolution in availability and attitudes towards gear. It's true that back in the day, having even a small stash was a big deal, and now, it seems almost too easy to get your hands on it.
I couldn’t agree with you more and that was the reason for the original post. It’s not that I need help calculating my usage, I’m just interested in the different approach and attitudes the community has to gear and maintaining a reserve. I appreciate you understanding the context behind my post.

I couldn’t agree with you more and that was the reason for the original post. It’s not that I need help calculating my usage, I’m just interested in the different approach and attitudes the community has to gear and maintaining a reserve. I appreciate you understanding the context behind my post.
Since the 2000’s where vendors started using forums to spread their presence, the abundance of gear just multiplied to what it is today.

Gearheads old and new as I observed have the tendency to hoard and create a personal pile of stash just to offset any kind of disruption in the line.

Thus, let’s be honest, with all the sales and group buys lately, most if not everyone have a small fridge full of hgh and other peptides while others have ziplocks of kgs of raw powder. Then you have all you ais in hand plus your dick pills and other ancillaries for your hair and fertility.

In the end, even if the truth is you’re just a ped collector lol, LE would look at your stash and try to pin manufacturing and distribution just because of the sheer number and size.

Since the 2000’s where vendors started using forums to spread their presence, the abundance of gear just multiplied to what it is today.

Gearheads old and new as I observed have the tendency to hoard and create a personal pile of stash just to offset any kind of disruption in the line.

Thus, let’s be honest, with all the sales and group buys lately, most if not everyone have a small fridge full of hgh and other peptides while others have ziplocks of kgs of raw powder. Then you have all you ais in hand plus your dick pills and other ancillaries for your hair and fertility.

In the end, even if the truth is you’re just a ped collector lol, LE would look at your stash and try to pin manufacturing and distribution just because of the sheer number and size.

It's jurisdictionally dependent. Possessing peptides isn't illegal in the US (except HGH), only a few states have "possession with intent to distribute" presumptions, and the feds actually don't distinguish between "trafficking" or possession, just the amount involved.

Never a bad idea to look into what you'd be facing worst case scenario in your state,

At the federal level it's very low level stuff until you have more than 50 vials.

Raws take exposure to another level, the theoretical penalties for "manufacturing" are much higher and of more interest to LE. But then when we look at the reality of how they deal with huge operations involving. millions of dollars, the punishments seem similar to a repeat drunk drivers.

The most important thing. you can do is keep your mouth shut, and don't do anything that would give LE a reason to search your home to begin with. For god's sake don't sell any. Otherwise, it's a high bar for LE to cross

It's jurisdictionally dependent. Possessing peptides isn't illegal in the US (except HGH), only a few states have "possession with intent to distribute" presumptions, and the feds actually don't distinguish between "trafficking" or possession, just the amount involved.

Never a bad idea to look into what you'd be facing worst case scenario in your state,

At the federal level it's very low level stuff until you have more than 50 vials.

Raws take exposure to another level, the theoretical penalties for "manufacturing" are much higher and of more interest to LE. But then when we look at the reality of how they deal with huge operations involving. millions of dollars, the punishments seem similar to a repeat drunk drivers.

The most important thing. you can do is keep your mouth shut, and don't do anything that would give LE a reason to search your home to begin with. For god's sake don't sell any. Otherwise, it's a high bar for LE to cross
Everyone here is an adult, make your apocalypse stash based on your laws and risk tolerance. Be sensible, there is more to life than drugs eh.

Agreed, the potential for trouble is there. I also agree having a stash to offset the potential of disruption is a constant for all in the community. Admittedly, it is hard not to get caught up with the thought and excitement of getting some gear at a bargain. Thanks for your sharing your perspective.

Sponsors