Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh shit, i apologize for disturbing.
That it's my 2 order and first was per WhatsApp
Im anxious why i have competition in 6 weeks :(

This is not the source to use when time is critical. It's good for building up a long term stash.

You should really consider getting what you need elsewhere, and save the QSC gear for next time.

Group buy n°11: HGH

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-19 at 17.42.23.jpeg

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $53/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : $350

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: High purity, low to no dimer, overfill. You already know the quality we provide for HGH, it's unbeatable.

Q: Shipping costs:
A: Free, except for customers who requires extra service, for example : UK who prefer special line instead of Post NL, or ask for express shipping, or live in remote address like islands, Hawai, Alaska, and places hardly accessible by carriers. The customer must mention in advance his shipping address before paying the order, if the address is remote he will be charged extra fee, if he refuses to pay it, he will be eligible for credit only, no refund.

Q: Reship policy?
A: Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Countries with no reship policy: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit, Armenia..

Q: Will tracking be provided?
A: Yes, like all orders, and can be tracked on 17track.net website.

Q: Shipping time?
A: estimated between 2 and 4 weeks for most of countries. No shipping update question will be answered earlier than 22th august. Customers are invited to wait patiently for their international orders.

Q: Payment means?
A: Bank transfer and cryptocurrency.
QSC do not provide payment confirmation, the confirmation is the tracking number when it's ready, it will be sent to you, if not received within 7 days from payment, you can inquire about it by email.
Customers who pay using cryptocurrency can verify via blockchain easily.
Customers who pay via bank transfer should put their names in the reference, to make identification of the payment easier for us.
Customers should not mention in any way that they are purchasing HGH in the references.
Customers who pay using Wise must provide the wise tracker link, along with putting their shipping name in the reference, otherwise they will delay their orders.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Wednesday 24th July, 10 pm US time.

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 3 vials of HGH 36IU, including dimer, and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).
Why HGH 36iu and not others?
Because it's the one that was voted in the Discord server, that you are welcome to join, if you want to donate vials for testing, and participate in the chats :
Code:
https://discord.gg/5AQ6fNtf

1721638189327.png

Last edited:
This is not the source to use when time is critical. It's good for building up a long term stash.

You should really consider getting what you need elsewhere, and save the QSC gear for next time.
I'll wait, I still have some leftovers with me, I often get little anxiety attacks from the tren

Group buy n°11: HGH

View attachment 289679

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $53/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : $350

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: High purity, low to no dimer, overfill. You already know the quality we provide for HGH, it's unbeatable.

Q: Shipping costs:
A: Free, except for customers who requires extra service, for example : UK who prefer special line instead of Post NL, or ask for express shipping, or live in remote address like islands, Hawai, Alaska, and places hardly accessible by carriers. The customer must mention in advance his shipping address before paying the order, if the address is remote he will be charged extra fee, if he refuses to pay it, he will be eligible for credit only, no refund.

Q: Reship policy?
A: Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Countries with no reship policy: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit, Armenia..

Q: Will tracking be provided?
A: Yes, like all orders, and can be tracked on 17track.net website.

Q: Shipping time?
A: estimated between 2 and 4 weeks for most of countries. No shipping update question will be answered earlier than 22th august. Customers are invited to wait patiently for their international orders.

Q: Payment means?
A: Bank transfer and cryptocurrency.
QSC do not provide payment confirmation, the confirmation is the tracking number when it's ready, it will be sent to you, if not received within 7 days from payment, you can inquire about it by email.
Customers who pay using cryptocurrency can verify via blockchain easily.
Customers who pay via bank transfer should put their names in the reference, to make identification of the payment easier for us.
Customers should not mention in any way that they are purchasing HGH in the references.
Customers who pay using Wise must provide the wise tracker link, along with putting their shipping name in the reference, otherwise they will delay their orders.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Wednesday 24th July, 10 pm US time.

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 3 vials of HGH 36IU, including dimer, and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).
Why HGH 36iu and not others?
Because it's the one that was voted in the Discord server, that you are welcome to join, if you want to donate vials for testing, and participate in the chats :
Code:
https://discord.gg/5AQ6fNtf

View attachment 289682
The test c and test e is 350mg? Earlier was posted at 250mg.

I noticed there isn't any prices on the oils and some peps just a MOQ, is that TBD or as per usual with international pricings ?

Likely they won't announce GB pricing until near the date so they don't cannibalize product sales at regular prices between now and then.

The same way a store won't announce the discounted sale price for something a month in advance.

Another GB of HGH is always appealing but I make sure the last one turns up first before committing to the next order.

Likely they won't announce GB pricing until near the date so they don't cannibalize product sales at regular prices between now and then.

The same way a store won't announce the discounted sale price for something a month in advance.

Of course! What was I thinking,not learning from Amazon Prime day(s) I also have experience with this scenario from previous GB's I was involved in.
I think too much Moda is eating into my deep restorative sleep = early dementia.
Hey @Ghoul , do you think that Armodafanil etc.would be better suited for cognitive stamina and problem solving, short-term memory etc. ?
My studies show that moda is beter suited for defecits that result in physical locomotion slowing, abulia, apathy,anergia which are NOT connected to any depressive or maladaptive psych disorders. Mostly lesions situated in the Left Caudate nucleus, the putamen and thalami, and of course the pfc is included.
I am concerned that the antagonism of GABA-A and Gaba B can over time, create an enviornment of excitatoxicity-glutamatergic, which is the overall suspected model of huntingtons disease. the excessive number of CAG repeats encoded within the recessive genes, sends out a constant surge of 24/7 glutamate synthesis. CAG broken down literally is composed of glutamate and is the poison which attacks the Caudate nuclei to the extent of severe volume loss( chrorea ensues( movement disorder) along with extreme cognitive decline)}. Also the Thalamus, rest of the basal ganglia and to a lesser extent the pfc .

I wonder if glp-1 agonists could help at least with the symptoms as @Ghoul has implicated that the basal ganglia are strongly involved.
I chose to also add that the hypothalamus would be a target center of significantly higher responsibility, as it is the prime regulator of Hunger, thirst, sexual preference, addiction potential and of course Hormonal regulation.

Of course Memantine and various supplements can be used as a prophylactic if one is concerned about glutamate over expression BUT I believe in doging the bullet rather than using a thousand band-aids to addresss the wound.

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/45621-Elamipretide_SS31_50_mg_GHWX6CFEH7GS
https://janoshik.com/tests/45622-Epithalon_10_mg_J78LDY4JE7N3
https://janoshik.com/tests/45623-SNAP8_10_mg_VS3BP77ZU41Z
https://janoshik.com/tests/45624-BPC157_10_mg_2TAAV6BAPSKT
https://janoshik.com/tests/45625-PT141_10_mg_H2TPR7997BET
https://janoshik.com/tests/45626-Retatrutide_10_mg_QQRZH2T5BLUD
https://janoshik.com/tests/45628-NAcentyl_Selank_amidate_10_mg_I8ES6LLYBXG5
https://janoshik.com/tests/45630-Selank_10_mg_NBAT1ER6HFAM

Test Report #45621.pngTest Report #45622.pngTest Report #45623.pngTest Report #45624.pngTest Report #45625.pngTest Report #45626.pngTest Report #45628.pngTest Report #45630.png

Of course Memantine and various supplements can be used as a prophylactic if one is concerned about glutamate over expression BUT I believe in doging the bullet rather than using a thousand band-aids to addresss the wound.

R-isomer is better for boosting spatial intelligence, whether it's compensating for a deficit (aging, defect, injury) or as a performance enhancer in the absence of a deficit. 150mg is the base of my afinil "stack".

However, it makes me feel too "dry", emotionally, so anything over the 150mg armodafinil base (and there always is, 50-200mg depending on intensity of tasks anticipated) is moda, though I wish there was pure S-isomer so I could dial it in more accurately.

I've also learned since duration rises with dose it's better to wake up earlier to take it if it's towards the higher end. For me, 5AM at the highest dose, the lower end can wait until 8am. Like I said before, taking it all at once yields best results.

If the day is purely recreational and socializing it's Moda only and can be as late as noon without making me stay up too late.

Finally if you're concerned about any negative effects on the brain, 30 years of research overwhelming confirm afinils are neuroprotective. ONE study showed chronically high doses in rats can induce so much neuron activity it overwhelms the antioxidant boosting neuroprotective effects, but supplementing with selenium caused moda's antioxidant boost to increase more than enough to deal with oxidative waste produced by hyperactive neurons.

Simple Selenium sounds like a worthwhile adjunct, so thanks for this revelation.
Would you think that Armo is more potent, mg per mg than Modafanil or just like other isomers/enantiomers ( eg. citalopram vs. escitalopram) would eliminate many of the deleterious effects of said (Rectus and Sinister combo) drugs ? lol
Thanks in advance :cool:

Sponsors

Latest posts