Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,
Does someone also got a problem with getting a tracking number/delivery? Reading through the forum last few days I saw some other people also had this problem.

It has been 4 weeks now without a tracking number. No email response for a few days now after asking if I will ever get a tracking number.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals maybe you can clarify? Delay is not a problem , Just making sure it will ever arrive lol

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I got tracking about 2 days after funds cleared for a recent GB order. Doesn’t mean the package is moving yet but at least I have a way to tell.

Irene told me to email her a few days after payment for tracking, which I did and got it promptly.

I got tracking about 2 days after funds cleared for a recent GB order. Doesn’t mean the package is moving yet but at least I have a way to tell.

Irene told me to email her a few days after payment for tracking, which I did and got it promptly
They always seem to send it to me themselves once it clears point of origin. Then I just keep tabs on it to make sure it clears customs. IMO there’s no reason for me to need tracking in the first week anyway.