Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,
Does someone also got a problem with getting a tracking number/delivery? Reading through the forum last few days I saw some other people also had this problem.

It has been 4 weeks now without a tracking number. No email response for a few days now after asking if I will ever get a tracking number.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals maybe you can clarify? Delay is not a problem , Just making sure it will ever arrive lol

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I got tracking about 2 days after funds cleared for a recent GB order. Doesn’t mean the package is moving yet but at least I have a way to tell.

Irene told me to email her a few days after payment for tracking, which I did and got it promptly.

I got tracking about 2 days after funds cleared for a recent GB order. Doesn’t mean the package is moving yet but at least I have a way to tell.

Irene told me to email her a few days after payment for tracking, which I did and got it promptly
They always seem to send it to me themselves once it clears point of origin. Then I just keep tabs on it to make sure it clears customs. IMO there’s no reason for me to need tracking in the first week anyway.

International raws order (200 - 300grams) dropped to the midwest USA 16 days after payment for anyone wondering what delivery times are right now

Thanks for anther fast shipment Tracy

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Please consider stocking tretinoin powder domestic. I understand it's not something lots are buying here but I'm 10000% certain I can work some magic in the diy skin care community and my own to make it worth stocking even as a test quantity to see if it sells at all. I'm highly interested in creating my own tretinoin cream and others are as well.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Please consider stocking tretinoin powder domestic. I understand it's not something lots are buying here but I'm 10000% certain I can work some magic in the diy skin care community and my own to make it worth stocking even as a test quantity to see if it sells at all. I'm highly interested in creating my own tretinoin cream and others are as well.

Why not just order it international? It's not a controlled substance

If it's not then I'll buy it then lol. Just figured it would be considering the prescription cream is rx ONLY.

Generally Rx only is no issue with customs. It *could* be, but it's not like gear (sched III) or certain meds (sched IV or V) so no DEA issues.

You can buy tretinoin powder legally from many domestic companies. Mountainside Medical; Grainger, etc without special paperwork. But QSC is far cheaper..

Generally Rx only is no issue with customs. It *could* be, but it's not like gear (sched III) or certain meds (sched IV or V) so no DEA issues.

You can buy tretinoin powder legally from many domestic companies. Mountainside Medical; Grainger, etc without special paperwork. But QSC is far cheaper..
I got whacked twice trying to buy Metformin from ADC. If they know it’s an RX they will confiscate.

For the ones who keep asking about trestolone enanthate , we arrange production of a new batch, and it will be available in about a week or so, sent for testing, then will be available for sale.

ETA for the process, testing results included: 3 weeks total ~

Testing will be posted in the HPLC thread and here.

NAD+ in vial form is sent for testing and will be available for sale once testing comes back.

I took the weekend off, and I am now anwering the customer service emails sent to me to : tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

Please remember that this email is only for customer service issue, and technical questions, not to place orders. So if you have an unsolved issue with my assistants, or a reship to request, a problem that you think my assistants won't understand, you are free to contact me via the tracy email.

For the ones who keep asking about trestolone enanthate , we arrange production of a new batch, and it will be available in about a week or so, sent for testing, then will be available for sale.

ETA for the process, testing results included: 3 weeks total ~

Testing will be posted in the HPLC thread and here.

NAD+ in vial form is sent for testing and will be available for sale once testing comes back.

I took the weekend off, and I am now anwering the customer service emails sent to me to : tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

Please remember that this email is only for customer service issue, and technical questions, not to place orders. So if you have an unsolved issue with my assistants, or a reship to request, a problem that you think my assistants won't understand, you are free to contact me via the tracy email.
Is trest e going to be offered as a finished oil as or just raws?